Chapter 15

JR's P.O.V.

So the other girl's name is Brianna and 20 minutes later Matt get here and then Nash and Chloe go upstairs to do who knows what. Brianna and Matt are sitting in the living room and me and Jada go outside and start getting to know each other.

After 30 minutes of us talking I asked her if she wanted to go to sonic and she said yes. We went and after we left we just drove around and talked.

I think I like this girl....

Nash's P.O.V.

I'm gonna get Chloe. Today. Now. I don't care if her brother is here or not. I don't care what it takes, I am going to get under those tight ass shorts and that flowy ass tank top! "Hey Nash come here." She said going to the kitchen so I followed. "Yeah? What's up?" I asked "Are you okay?" She questioned.

"Yeah why?" I asked "Because you seem really uncomfortable." she explained. "No I'm fine" I told her "okay" she said and started walking out of the kitchen but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back in and shoved her against the wall and started making out with her.

I started kissing and gently biting down her neck until I got above her collar bone and she let out a small moan. I went back to kissing her and I picked her up and set her on the counter still kissing her.

"Woah! We interrupting something?" I heard Cameron say. I look over and see Cameron, Shawn, and Taylor standing in the doorway and Taylor's face is shocked and is turning red but honestly I don't care. "Yes actually you are now leave." I said.

Chloe's P.O.V.

"Yes actually you are now leave!" Nash said "okay damn" Cameron said and they left. "Nash I don't think we should do this now" I said laughing. He huffed/sighed and laid his head in my chest. "Whyyy not!?!?" He said dragging his words. "Because everybody is leaving later and so is hayes and your parents won't be home so that means we can do whatever we want however you want it..." I whispered in his ear so nobody could hear.

He grinned "I'll start thinking of what all I'm gonna do you now....I just wanna fuck you so hard I can't stand it you're just so god damn beautiful it's hard to believe..." He whispered back. Kinky sex huh? I smiled and kissed him one more time before he went into the living room and sat down.

"Aye JR tell your parents Chloe's stayin' at Alex's so she can stay here" I said.

"Okay"

"Oooo Nash be gettin it on tonight!!" Matt yelled and I felt my face get red.

*1 hour later*

Nash's P.O.V.

Everybody started to leave and when JR walked past me he whispered into my ear "just don't get her pregnant that's all I'm asking" and walked out holding hands with Jada.

I shut the door a shoved Chloe against the wall and we started making out and I took my shirt off. She started rubbing and tracing the outline of my abs which turns me on SO much. I took her tank top off and I unbuttoned her shorts and started sucking above her collar bone and she let out a moan.

I took her shorts off and squeezed her ass. This is gonna be some kinky ass sex. I started to finger her with one finger "Nash" she moaned so I stuck in a another and went faster. She gasped "holy shit Nash oh my god" she moaned again. "I am gonna fuck you so hard baby girl you're gonna love this." I told her.

I picked her up and took her into my room and laid her on my bed. I took my pants off and then her underwear. I started eating her out and I could tell she loved it. I'll bet Taylor never did that now did he? "Oh shit Nash! Fuck! I'm about to cum!" She moaned.

So I got up and took my underwear off and put on a condom. I positioned myself at her entrance and without warning I slammed into her.

Chloe's P.O.V.

Without warning, Nash slammed into me "NASH!!!" I yelled "Yeah just like that Chloe Grace say my name again!" He told me.

"Nash!!" I yelled

"Come on you can do better than that. Louder!" He said unclasping my bra.

"NASH!!!" I yelled.

"Louder babe I know you can do better than that"

"NASH FUCKING GRIER!!!!" I screamed because every time he thrusted in me he hit just the right spot.

"That's my girl." He said.

"Shit Chloe Grace you feel so fucking good!" He moaned "I'm about to cum!" I said. "Me too!" He said and we cummed and rode out our highs together. He plopped down beside me and we were out of breathe.

"Chloe Grace I love you so much you can't even imagine!" he said and we cuddled up together.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked him.

"Of course I do!" He responded.

" I love you too Nash!" I said and kissed him.

"Nash what are we?" I asked.

"Well after what just happened I think you should be my girlfriend and I've thought that for a long time but I was scared to ask you out" he responded.

"So Chloe Grace will you do me the honer and be my girlfriend?" He added.

"I'd love too Nash" I said.

We then got up and got dressed and he gave me some clothes to wear.

This was the best day of my life!...

(A/N: hope you enjoyed! There's more to come so keep reading!😊)