Chapter 31

Britney's P.O.V

When we got to the hotel Bart told us who we were sharing rooms with because the room chart thing had changed because Johnson had joined the tour. I'm sharing a room with Aaron and Jack G. Nash is sharing a room with Matt and Alex. But what Nash doesn't know is that Chloe is sharing a room with Taylor and Jack J. He's not gonna be happy when he finds out about that though.

I decided to call Nash and tell him because I know he's afraid of losing Chloe to Jack AGAIN.

*call between Nash and Britney*

Nash: Hello?

Britney: Hey Nash.

Nash: Sup Brit.

Britney: I've gotta tell you something.

Nash: Okay. Go ahead.

Britney: Okay. Do you know who Chloe has to share a room with?

Nash: No who is she sharing a room with?

Britney: Taylor and uh...Jack.

Nash: Oh..okay umm.. I'm gonna call Chloe real quick.

Britney: Okay.

Nash: Later loser.

Britney: Bye stupid.

*end of call*

Right after I ended the call Jack G walked in.

"Hey Brit! What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing really.." I said quietly. He looked at me confused.

"Hey are you okay?" He said as he sat next to me on the bed.

"Yeah.." Again I said quietly.

"That's not very convincing. What's on your mind Brit?" he asked. I've been thinking about Jack J and wondering if he's okay and if he still loves Chloe. I looked at him.

"Jack... Jack is on my mind. Is he okay?" I asked him. He sighed.

"Jack is having a hard time with getting over the fact that he can't have Chloe anymore." He told me.

"Does he still love Chloe?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Jack answered.

"How hard do you think-" I was cut off by Aaron walking in.

"Hey beautiful!" He said happily and walked over to me. I stood up and hugged him.

"Hey.." I responded.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just worried about Johnson. He's having a hard time getting over Chloe." I told him.

"Yeah I know.. Maybe he'll be okay soon though." He said.

I nodded. He smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you." he said pulling away. I grinned.

"I love you too."

Nash's P.O.V

I'm kind of anxious about Chloe sharing a room with Johnson. I picked up my phone to call Chloe then there was a knock at my door. I walked over and opened the door. I saw Chloe standing there.

"Hey I was just about to call you" I said.

"Oh.. Well I'm here now so what's up?" she asked as I invited her into my room.

"I'm worried about you sharing a room with Johnson." I told her as I sat next to her on the bed.

"Oh..why?" She asked.