Chapter 23

Matt's P.O.V.

I asked Bart if Alex and Britney could come on Magcon with us cause they can both sing and HE SAID YES! I am SO happy!

Nash's P.O.V.

Cameron seems really bummed about Chloe. He's my best friend I can't just let him be sad. I've gotta try and cheer him up. Maybe I'll go out for the entire day tomorrow and let him hang out with Chloe. Yeah that's what I'll do. I'll get Matt, Aaron, Hayes, Alex, Britney, and Carter to come with me. I better go tell them what's up.

*after telling everyone*

"Why can't I go?" Chloe asked.

"Bart said you have to." I told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know"

"Whatever" she said looking at her phone.

"I love you though" I said.

"I love you too." She responded and soon everyone fell asleep.

*next day*

I didn't want to wake Chloe up so I got ready really quietly and then gathered everyone who was going and we left.

Cameron's P.O.V.

About 20 minutes after Nash left Chloe woke up.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said.

"Hey" she responded as I got up and walked over to her bed and laid down next to her.

"Nash and them already left" I said as she cuddled up to me and I kissed her forehead.

"How long is he gonna be gone?" she asked.

"All day"

"Okay" she said grabbing her phone.

"Chloe Grace can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"Yeah of course!" She said looking at me.

"Okay I know this isn't gonna matter to you and you probably won't care but Chloe I really like you." I told her and she didn't responded. She just hugged me.

She looked up and she looked straight into my eyes and when she did that I had the sudden urge to kiss her.

I pulled her closer and I slowly put our lips together. And to my surprise she kissed back. Rolled over on top of her and I started kissing down her neck. I stopped right above her collar bone because I know she loves that. She moaned my name which is such a turn on.

I went back to her lips and put my hand at the bottom of her shirt where her hipbone is and surprisingly she didn't push it away.

Chloe's P.O.V.

Cameron put his hand at the bottom of my shirt but I didn't really care. I know this isn't right but something's telling me not to stop. Cameron quickly put his hand up my shirt and started rubbing my side. Then Nash called. Cameron got off and then I answered and he was just checking on me.

After that there was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Shawn standing there.

"Hey Chloe wanna come to my room and hangout for a minute?" He asked me and I looked back at Cameron and he nodded his head.

"Sure" I said and he lead me to his room.

*in Shawn's room*

"Chloe Grace? Do like Cameron?" he asked me out of the blue.

"No why?" I said because honestly I don't know if I like him or not.

"Just wondering. Do you like me?" he asked.

"No why do you want-" I was cut off by Shawn slamming me against the wall and smashing his lips to mine. He then shoved his tongue in my mouth and I have no idea why but I kissed back. After a while he broke the kiss.

"Do you like me now?" He asked and I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

"Do you?" he asked raising his eyebrows and putting his hands on my hips. He then started sucking on my neck but not hard enough to leave a mark. I am a horrible person for doing this. He grabbed my ass and then started playing with the waist band of my shorts and I put my arms around his neck.

"That's what I thought." he said looking me in the eyes and then kissing me again. Why am I doing this? I shouldn't be doing this....