Chapter 4- Hanging Out

Chloe's P.O.V.

It's almost one and I'm about to go to Hayes' house. "Hey JR will you drive me to Hayes' house?" I asked "yeah sure just don't leave anything and don't loose anything do you understand? Or nahh?" He said. "JR!!! OH MY GOD!! DAD!!!!! JR IS BEING NASTY!!!" I yelled. "JR SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR SISTER WHERE EVER SHE'S ASKING!" He yelled back considering we are on different sides of the house.

*skip to hayes' house*

I knocked on the door and Hayes opened it. "Well hey there beautiful come on in!" He said. "Hey Hayes what's up?" I asked "nothing really wanna met Nash?" "I think I already did I don't know let's talk to him anyway!" He laughed and said ok and we start walking upstairs and walk into Nash's room and his back is facing the doorway. "Hey Nash" Hayes said "hey. When's that Chloe chick getting here I wanna see her beautiful face" Nash said "you probably should have turned around before you said that" Hayes said and Nash turned a light pinkish color. "Oh uhh...sorry." It's fine" I laughed. And me and Hayes went back down stairs. "So what do you wanna do?" Asked Hayes "I don't know. Ask Jesus." I said and he laughed "wanna watch a movie?" He asked "sure I said as Nash came down the stairs "hey wanna watch a movie with us?" Hayes asked him. "Sure" he responded. We went over to the couch and Hayes put in the movie....

*20 minutes into the movie*

Hayes got a text then said "hey Chloe I gotta go to football practice it's like an extra practice or something and I'll be back in a couple of hours. Are you gonna be okay here?" He asked "yeah I'll be fine" I responded and Hayes walked out. I looked over at Nash and he's looking at me and grinning "what are you smiling about?" I asked "nothing you're just so pretty" he said and I could tell I kind of blushed. "Come here" He said patted the empty spot next to him on the couch. I scooted over next to him and he put his arm around me. "So Chloe. Do you like Hayes?" He asked. Well that was random. "No we're just friends" I answered. "Oh I see" he said "yeah wonder why he asked that" I thought to myself. We went back to watching the movie and all of the sudden Nash starts kissing my neck. "Umm whatcha doin?" I asked "nothing" he said into my neck "why are you doing this?" I asked "because you're pretty and I like you." He responded "Nash we can't do that." I said "why not? Are you saying you don't want me?" He asked "no it's just that-" I was cut off by him slamming his lips on mine and pushing back to where I'm laying on the couch and he's on top of me in between my legs. I tried to push him off but I failed "Chloe Grace stop you know you want this." He mumbled still kissing me and honestly I did want this. I wanted Nash even tho I barely know him I feel he cares but I don't know that yet. So I start to kiss back and I can feel him smile into the kiss. He gently bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance but I denied so he grabbed my ass making me gasp and this gave him an entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance but he won. When the make out session was over, he got off of me grinning and we both went to the kitchen. "You know you want me" he said smiling "who said?" I asked "apparently you. Cuz you know damn well you wanted that and that's why you kissed back." He stated. "Well you don't know that I could have just been trying to get it over with" I said looking at the ground and he walked over to me and lifted my chin up and kissed me gently. He broke the kiss and looked at me and said "did you want that?" he asked and I nodded my head slightly. "That's what I thought" he said and grabbed his phone and started walking upstairs. I didn't follow so he turned around and said "you comin' *click* or nahh?" and I started following him to his room and he plopped down on the bed and I just stood in the doorway. He patted the spot next to him and I went and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So you have any talents?" He asked "I can sing and dance and I'm a cheerleader but I don't know if that's a talent" he laughed "come here" he said and I laid next to him so we were facing each other. He pulled me into a kiss and pulled my leg so it was on his waist and he started rubbing my leg. We were like this for about five minutes until he pulled my entire body on top of him and he sat up so I was straddling him. "I want you Chloe" he mumbled into my neck as he was kissing it. I pulled away and looked at him "No Nash we can't do that." I said "Well why not? Nobody's home and Hayes isn't coming home for like another 2 hours." He asked and felt my face turn red "I-I...uh I've-" I was cut of by him saying "oh my god. You're a virgin. It's okay Chloe we don't have to do it it's fine" "I'm sorry" I said "don't be it's okay" he responded. It was silent for a few minutes. "Sooo... Do you wanna make out again?" He asked. "Sure why not" I responded. About an hour later we went downstairs and I don't even know how but we started kissing again and my phone buzzed but I didn't care. And then a few minutes later JR walked in and I was sitting on top of Nash on the couch straddling him. And I noticed him and I jumped off of Nash. "*cough* hey JR what's up" I asked "I'm supposed to pick you up remember" he said "oh yeahhhhh... Nash when Hayes gets back tell him I had to leave." "Okay bye" "Bye"