Chapter 10

#Baaron 😉

Britney's P.O.V.

Aaron asked me to come over today so I was on my way over to his house. I had my mom drive me and my mom got out with me to meet Aaron. "Do you have protection?" My mom asked him and he looked shocked "MOM?!" I yelled "Not like that you dummy! I mean like a tazzer or some pepper spray?" She said "Ms.Brit here can be aggressive sometimes." She added and he laughed. Oh my god fuck my life... "Mom you're retarded! Bye!" I said as I walked inside with Aaron. "Hey wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" I responded and he started the movie and 20 minutes into it he put his hand on my thigh.

"Hey Britney?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember when we made out in that pool?"

"Yeah" I responded.

"That was fun... Wanna do it again?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I answered I was really excited now!

We started making out and then he put his hands in my back pockets which I thought was adorable. He then tugged at the bottom of my shirt and started kissing my neck "I want you Britney." He said looking into my eyes. Damn, somebody's being a horny little bitch today! "I want you too" I said back "wait, Britney are you a virgin?" He asked "no" I answered "I am" he said as he scratched the back of his head. "Come here" I said and sat him down on the couch and straddled him and started kissing him. I unbuttoned his pants and took his shirt off and he did the same to me. I stood up and took my shorts off and then I took his shorts off also.

I sat back on him and he unclasped my bra. We stood up and took our underwear off and he laid me down and got on top and thrusted into me and to be honest he had a pretty big dick! "Britney I'm about to cum!" He said/yelled "me too" I responded. I came first and he came into me and when I realized it I didn't know what to think....😳😳😳