Chapter 20

Nash's P.O.V.

It was Chloe's turn to go on and she was singing 'Emotions' by Mariah Carey.

*after the song*

After she sang the song I was amazed and so was everybody else because I looked around and everybody's jaws were dropped. Then everyone started cheering and screaming except for the two girls in the front who were hating on Chloe earlier. I don't know why they would say that though.

...

After the performance it was time for the meet and greet! Me, Chloe, and Cameron were in the same group and the first two girls in line were the ones who were being rude to Chloe.

"Hey there! What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Emily!" The blonde one said.

"I'm Kaycee!" The one with brown hair said. Then Emily saw Chloe.

"Oh hey Chloe!... Go kill yourself you nasty whore." She told her and Kaycee agreed.

"Hey! Do not say that to my girlfriend EVER again!" I almost yelled at her.

"Why? She's just using you for fame! Can't you see that? And why do you even like her? She's so ugly! You could do better Nash!" She told me.... Okay now she's pissing me off and Cameron looks mad.

"Okay times up!" The timer guy said before I could say something. She looked sad so I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Chloe Grace don't listen to them. You're beautiful. I love you so much." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Nash. Thank you." She whispered back and I let go.

Cameron's P.O.V.

When Nash let go of Chloe, she looked like she was about to cry. But we met the rest of the fans and then we got a 20 minute break before we had to answer questions and stuff.

After the meet and greet was over, we all went backstage but I pulled Chloe aside so I could talk to her in private.

"Chloe Grace you are gorgeous. Don't listen to those girls. They're just jealous of you." I said hugging her and putting my head on her shoulder and then she put her head on mine. But then she started to cry.

"Shhh..Chloe don't cry." I said rubbing my hand up and down her back. Then I gently kissed her neck and then put my head back where it was. But she didn't seem to care that I did it. So I did it again but she didn't care so I kept going.

I kept kissing down her neck until I got above her collar bone.

"Cameron." She moaned and then she realized what she did.

"Cameron we can't do that." She said picking up her head but we were still hugging.

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." I told her.

"It's fine" she told me and hugged me again.

"Hey do y'all know where Chloe is?" We heard Nash ask the guys and then he walked in.

"Hey what going on?" He asked as Chloe walked over to him and hugged him.

"I was talking to Chloe about those girls and she started crying. I was just trying to help." I told him.

"Oh okay well we have ten minutes till we have to go back out." He said.

"Okay" I said and walked out.

Nash's P.O.V.

After Cameron walked out, Chloe was about to walk out too but I grabbed her hand pulled her into a hug.

"What did Cameron say to you?" I asked her.

"He told me not to listen to those girls and that they're just jealous." She told me.

"Oh okay. He didn't do anything did he?" I asked because I feel like Cameron might do something.

"No he didn't"

"Okay" I said and kissed her. Then she went to pull away but I pulled her back in. But then kiss got heated so I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance but she denied. I hate it when she does that! So I grabbed her ass and she gasped and that gave me a chance to slide my tongue in. We were like that for about five minutes and then Matt came in and told us it was time to go back out...