Chapter 2

*next day*

i walk to my locker and get ready for class. "oh my gosh my neck is killing me" ebby complains. i laugh. "yah my arm is not much better" i say rubbing it. we found who stole the 8 diamonds and they put up quite a fight. roc comes to get to his locker. before he opens it i see an electric cord connected to it. "um roc" i say quickly. he looks at me as i block his locker. i look at ebby and then the locker. she notices what's happening. "yah?" he asks. i pull him away from the locker. "can you try on these rubber gloves for me?" i ask. "what why" he asks. i glare at him he sighs and rolls his eyes. "fine" he says. he puts them on. "ok continue" i smile he does his combo and opens the locker as he does ebby quickly take the electric wire from his locker. after he closes it i ask him for my gloves back. ebby and i continue on our way to chris' locker. i see ray ray with him i guess their lockers are next to each other. i see chris push ray ray away from his locker as he opens it. a knife springs out. my mouth drops. i quickly run over and take the knife. I walked over to him and said "lolololololololololool you like penis face" Chris looks at me funny "Whhhaaatttt??" I asked running away. "KELSEY - wait what's her last name?" Somebody asked "ME NADA HAVE ONE" I screamed. Ohhh, Nada sounds like a good last name. I walked into class and sat down.

Everybody started filling in the room. Chris comes over to me "what the fuck was that all about?" "nothiiinnnnnnngggg" I said. The teacher walked in and started teaching what ever it was. I put my head on the desk and fell asleep. I woke up to Roc almost pushing me out of my seat. I pulled his arm and he fell out of his seat. Looks like I'm back to normal. Woo.

*at lunch*

"Guys..." I said "I have something to tell you" they all look at me with worry, like what? "I have this type of" "NO! NO YOU DONT HAVE CANCER!" ebby yelled. "Uhh, no I have this type of mood swings that make me go all weird like. Like you know what happened this morning? Yeah that cause I forgot my meds" I said Roc and Prodigy come walking over "Hello there bitch" Prodigy said "Hello there cockhead" "Excuse me? What did you say?" He asked "Hello. There. Cockhead" I said "Is that better?" I could like hear him raise his arm. hey mate, don't judge the spy gear. I turned around as he went to punch my cheek. I grabbed his arm and flipped him then stood in front of Roc waiting for him to try to punch me again. He tried again, (to punch me that is) and just as his fist was about to hit my nose, I ducked and it hit Roc in the face. I slid through is legs and "Kelsey stop" I turned around and saw that the principal was walking into the room. "um hey" I say quietly "my office all of you" he growls. We follow him

*after seeing the princible*

well guess who got detention? PRODIGY.....and me.