36

"Oh my god.... Are you kidding me " I cry. He shakes his head. " yes of course a billion times yes" I cry harder. He hugs and kisses me. " I love you" he says as the crowd cheers. "I love you too" I say. The kids run on stage. I smile and we carry one each. Romeo tries to wipe ,y tears I laugh. Roc kisses one more time and we walk off stage. I can't stop smiling everyone congradulates us. I put Romeo down. I can't believe it I'm getting married... To roc. They finish off their concert and come back on stage. I jump on roc.. Ignoring I'm wearing a short tight dress. "Are we really getting married?" I asked excitedly. He smiles as he holds me up. "Yes.. Unless you don't want to" he says his face falling. " I want to" I say extremely quick. He chuckles " hi mommy" I smile getting off him and hugging mom. " hey sweetie the kids are now ready... They need their teddy bears" she says. I nod and walk over to the baby bags and get them. " here you go" I say. We say goodbye... She already congradulated me.. Tomorrow I have school.. I still need my education and internet school is boring so while I'm at school mom and Christopher babysit them. " wanna go home now?" I ask roc. He smiles and kisses me

we enter the house with him giving me a piggy back. " I love you so much" I say once again. He chuckles " I love u more" he says.

*next day*
i wake up and roc is still sleeping. I smile at my ring and carefully get out of bed take a shower and change into.. This. I walk into the kitchen and get breakfast ready. " morning future wifey" I hear rocs voice. I smile and turn around. "Morning handsome" I smile. "aww i dont like the hat" he says. i laugh knowing my hat says aint no wifey. "too bad" i smirk. i give him his breakfast and he sits down and eats. i love having him back, he's my sunshine. two years ago i wouldn't have said that i would say i wanted him to burn it hell.. now look at us.. things are completely different. we have two wonderful kids and getting married. "babe.. did you hear me?" roc sayins snapping away from my thoughts. "oh sorry what were you saying?" i ask. i was saying thank you for the food and we should go before were late" he says. i nod and grab my backpack and he wraps his arm around me as we leave.

we get out of the car and everyone is smiling at me. a giant group of girls come and saround me. "oh my god he propsed your getting married? can i be invited. i can help plan. you are so cute together. i wish i had a boyfriend like that. wow that ring is amazing" the comments and questions kept going. i just try to answer the ones i can. he bell soon gos and they walk off. roc comes up to me laughing. "shut up" i laugh. he takes my hand as we walk to our lockers and then class. "hey.." andy says. "hi" i smile back as i sit down. roc just softly glares at him. "so i heard your engaged" he says. i nod and hold my hand up showing the ring. "wow' he says and turns just as the teacher is coming. i cant tell what hes thinking he doesnt seem happy at all. roc tickles my waist and i start giggling. the teacher comes up to us. "so you are getting married?" she asks. we nod. "have you thought about this at all. marriage is nothing to play with your only kids... if you were smart i would stop this.. its just hormones" she says. i glare at her. "no we love each other. we are already a family..we know the struggles and we know we can make it" roc says and kisses my cheek. "yah just cause your still single doesn't mean you ruin their relationship" prince says. the whole class stiffles laughs. "i will see the three of you in detention" she says and walks to the front of the class. she used to like me as a student now she just picks and hates me for some reason. cameron walks in and sits next to andy glaring at me as usual. the teacher starts the lesson.

i rest my head on my desk as the time passes. "detension is so boring" prince says. "you think?" i ask. my phone beeps. i open it and see its a text from christopher.
from: future step daddy chris
to: lil princess kels , lil rocker jacob, lil in law chres
special family camping trip at the end of the week... you in?

we lookat each other weall got the same message. " sounds fun?" i ask. "yah family bonding and i can bring teneika" prince says we all answer yes. "yay i haven't been camping sinse i was a little kid" i say.