Chapter 11

oh my gosh that you guys where great" i laugh. the boys just finished their last soundcheck and reharsal. "we have some brother sister bonding to do" prince say. i smile and nod. "ok where to" i smile. "i don't know just explore for a couple hours" he says. i nod. we say bye to the others. "I'm hungry" i groan after half an hour of walking around. "what do you wanna eat" he asks. "lets burger king? nando's? oh oh kfc" i jump. he puts an arm around m shoulder. "sure leggo" he says. "so you knew dad longer than i did how was his life with you" i ask as we walk. he looks at me. "he.. it's hard to explain. we had a lot of fun together. we did things every father and son would do. played sports,joke around well it was actually after you were born. when i was 5 . i didn't get to see him much. but when i saw we had the best time together. he told me about his great wife how sweet she was how amazing and talented and beautiful she was. he told me i had a baby sister only 3 years old. but mum and my grand mum wouldn't let me see her. i mean you or my step mom. i loved my mum but i really i really hated she wouldn't let me see you. when i was 14 i heard he died. it really broke my heart. i mean i had mindless behavior i had my mum but i just kept thinking about him and how i never met the other part of my family. the only thing i had left connected to him was the necklace he told me keep and to never loose" he says. i smile up at him. "I'm sorry me and mum took daddy away from you" i say. "you didn't no one did. it's just my mum's family and dad's family hated you no offense" he says. i nod. we go into KFC. "hey guys" i lugh as we see the others at a booth. i sit across from roc. i look at his food. i grab a chicken piece. and take a bite. "hey that was mine" roc whines. "sue me" i joke. "oh i will no one steals my chicken" he says. "hey prod nearly killed me when i took his chicken im not trying that again" i say. everyone laughs. we eat and then leave. myles wraps his arm around my shoulders as i laen on his cause im really tired. "guys one of you carry me im really sleepy" i say. prince stand in front of me. i jump on his bcd. "thanks prince" i smile. i m so used to calling him prince i don't call him jacob. i fal asleep on his back.

"next day"
"hurry up" ray ray says. "coming" ebby,crystal and me say at the same time. i look at my outfit.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=103414589 "you look great come on" myles says. i nod. today there's an interview we re going to.

when we get there we walk backstage. "wow huge" i gasp. there is a live audience and you can hear them. we spend our time while the show is going on telling jokes and laughing. me my mom and jacob are really close. and i love being normal i haven't gone on a mission in a while. jerry said it's my vacation. "welcome mindless behavior and DJ big deal" the the host says. the boys go on stage. we watch on the screen back stage. "they are doing great" my mum says i nod. a picture of me and prince comes on from yesterday, with his arm around me and me smiling up t him. "so who is this girl" the host asks. "um her name is skylar and to me she is very special and we are so close i just love her she's" the host doesn't let him finish he was about to tell him i was his sister. god now team mindless is gonna kill me thinking im his girlfriend eeewww gross. i love prince he is my brother after all but i don't love him like that. "so we saw the girl backstage should we bring her out?" he asks. "yah defiantly" prince says the boys agree. im pulled onto the stage i wave at the audience and sit down next to prince. "so you two make such a cute couple but you look a lot alike" the host says. my mouth falls open. "eewww groos ew no non no no no" i say covering my face. prince and the boys laugh their heads off "did i say something wrong?" the host asks. "oh by the way i didn't get to introduce my self my name is kelsey Perez." i say . the boys keep laughing. the audience is silent. "are you serious?" the host asks. "yes " i say. "your already married you're not even 18 yet" he says. "oh my gosh nooooo don't you get it she's my sister you didn't let me finish telling you" prince says laughing. soon we all come down. "oh i am so sorry that was my mistake folks their are siblings" the host says. "so how come we haven't heard of you before" he asks. "well we just found out not long ago. our dad's family and his mom's family have a complicated relationship with my mom" i start. "so they never told her dad used to be married to someone who wouldn't let her son see his step mom and younger half sister. and also they just stopped letting me see my father " prince says with a bit of anger in his voice i know he hates them for doing that. i hold his hand. "oh wow" the host says. "um can we go onto a different subject?" i ask for mine and prince's sake. the host slowly nods. we finish of the interview and i run off stage i run into mum's arms and start crying. she was crying too. prince comes over looking a bit strong. i hug him. he hugs me really tight. i let go and he has one tear on his face. "you shouldn't hold such a big grudge on them ok? you're gonna have to forgive them sooner or later" i say. he nods. "hey let's get something to make you feel better" roc comes up to me. i smile and nod. he takes my hand. but i quickly pull my hand away. "you have crystal" i say. "no i don't we are just using each other we don't realy like ech other in that way. we are doing it so she can be famous and" he cuts him self of. "and what are you getting out this" i ask. "um nothing lets get ice cream" he says hiding the subject. "rystal what is roc getting out of your 'relationship'" i say putting quotes on the word relationship. "oh um nothing" she says looking at roc. i pull her away. "what is he getting out of this?" i ask again. "ok fine he was trying to get you jelouse happy" she says. my mouth falls open. "he likes me? really are you serious?" i smile "yes he is in love with you. gosh he won't stop asking about you" she says. my smile can't spread more. " wait you like him don't you" she smirks. "what no" i scoff looking away. "is it that obvious?" i ask. "not a lot but yah" she says. "promise you won't tell anyone" i sy. "sorry i can't promise that you both like each other" she says. she smirks and starts walking over to roc. i try to stop her but she tkes his hand and leads him out. she turns and smirks. i playfully glare at her. i hope she was joking.