Chapter 18

next day
"bye guys I'm going christmas shopping" i say as i rush to the door. "WHOA WHAO WHAO" prince slides in front of me. "what "i groan. "your not leaving this house by yourself take myles with you" he says. "what? no I'm 16 i can look after my self" i say. he pulls myles. "make sure she doesn't run into diggy" he says. i sigh myles just looks at me sadly. i cross my arms "fine" i groan. "and you need to be back here by.." i cut him off. "STOP BEING SUCH A DAD" i say with out thinking. i cover my mouth and he just stares back at me. "I'm only trying to look out for you" he whispers. "well your bullying me again you swore you'd never hurt me like you did before your turning into school popular princeton i want my brother jacob princeton back" i say. the next thing that happened was the unexpected he hugged me. "I'm sorry kels" he says. i just nod. myles and i leave the house. i walk down the street and diggy is there. "i thought you said you were going christmas shopping" myles asks. " i am.. with diggy" i smirk. "you can come with us" diggy says. he nods.

*an hour later*
"hey babe i was thinking" diggy starts. i nod. "i could help you with roc" he says. my heart drops. "wh-what" i ask. "well it obvious you belong with him and not me i just want you to be happy and your a lot happier with him" he says. "i don't understand why would the guy who says he loves me be doing this?" i ask. "exactly i love you and loving you means doing whats best for you and keeping you happy which means helping you with roc" he says. "so your breaking up with me" i ask. he shrugs. i stand up "think about it" he says. i think about it for a few minutes "no thanks" i say. i give him one final kiss before walking away to myles who was flirting with a girl. i grab the trolley full of stuff and we leave. "what happened" myles asks. "we broke up" i say. "oh sorry" he says."wait" i ear diggy say, "at least let me take you guys home" he says, i shrug. "let's go home" i say. he smiles and hugs me.

"i guess this is bye" i say awkwardly. "it doesn't have to be " he says. i shake my head. "we can still be friends" i say. diggy smiles at me. "ok text you later" he says. i nod and get out of the car.
"hey I'm home" i yell. everyone rushes to the door. "no not until it's christmas" i say they groan. i go to my room and put everything away. "hey" roc comes in. "um.. hi" i say quickly turning around to face him. i tripped and stumble a bit until I'm leaning on the wall with my elbow,one hand on head the other on my hip. "*clear throat* hey" i repeat. he chuckles. i stand up straight. "sooo.." i say awkwardly. "you were right" i finally say. he looks at me. "about diggy being my rebound" i say. he just gives me a 'really' look. i read his mind and roll my eyes. "yah yah i know know i was so stupid thinking i liked him blah blah blah" i say crossing my arms he laughs. watching him laugh just makes me laugh. "actually i was not gonna say those exact words but close" he says and bits his lower lip. "i miss this" he says. "miss what?" i ask. "just talking to you" he says taking a step closer. "your smile" another step. "us" i hear him say. i look up and he's right in front of me. i take a step back and bump into my desk. "um. ahem um so why...why did you come here in the first place" i say. "oh yah...we are all going out for dinner" he says. i smile and give him a thumbs up not trusting my mouth. he sighs knowing what I'm going to say next. "ok before you tell me to.." he starts just as i say "ok bye" "but.." "roc please" i say. he nods and leaves. I'm only 16 why do i have so much drama in my life,spy, famous brother,2 famous ex boyfriends. still not over one of them, having to live with him as well. now i have to find what to wear to this dinner. it would be nice actually to talk to ebby again we've both been so busy her with ray and me,i don't know.

*2 hours later*
"you ready yet?" prince yells from down stairs. i look in the mirror "this alright?" i ask diggy looking at my outfit "well it got me wishing you were right here" he answers through the webcam. i laugh. "damn roc is not going to be able to take his eyes of you once tonight" he says. i smile. "kelsey?" prince yells. "coming" i yell. i say good bye to diggy and grab my purse. as i walk down stairs i see everyone staring at me well everyone but ebby and ray prod left the group, when i heard i was heart broken who knew i cared about that guy. i look at roc who is starring at my face.

*2 hours later*
"oh my god" i playfully groan as prince laughs. "what?" he asks. "i've been told you are terrible at basketball" i answer back. "by who?" he asks. "ray in that secrets video on youtube" i answer laughing. the waiter comes to take our food away he looks around our age and kind of familiar. as he takes my plate my eyes catch his bracelet. i quickly look at mine. they match mine has half a heart on it his has one too . i never take mine off i look at his name badge as i do i freeze. "kelsey? kelsey what's wrong" roc asks. i just stare at the waiter. he looks at me in a weird way. "do i know you? you seem familiar?" he asks. "oh my god no way" i breathe. "what" ebby asks. i grab his bracelet heart and attach it to mine. it fits perfectly i turn them around "best friends forever T and K" i read out loud. he just looks at me confused. i wanna scream there's no way he's dead. "TYLER" i breath out