Chapter 9

as my mom and brother are having a family meeting and everyone seems happy..but me. i know i should be happy to have an older brother and all but honestly he bullied me, he made me feel worthless, he made me feel like i had no one left in my life besides my mother. "so i was being bullied by own brother" i mumble to myself hoping no one heard. i hear everything go quiet. i look up. "ops did i say something out loud that i wasn't supposed to?" i ask. the boys look down and my mom looks at princeton. "your the reason she had swollen limbs and bruises?" she asks. "mom you knew about the bulling"? i ask. "well im not stupid honey,con-sealer doesn't cover up everything..plus i come to your room while your sleeping to check on you. i also know you're a spy since you took that man to jail" she says. my mouth falls open. "how" i ask. "well for one thing im your mother another thing your father was in the FBI you think i wouldn't have learnt something from him? and sometimes you weren't in bed when i checked on you" she asks. i keep quiet. "now back to jacob.. why would you do that? and i know you didn't do it alone" she questions. roc put's his hand up. followed by ray ray then prod then crystal. "i am very ashamed of you all" she she says. when she's upset she doesn't say much. "oh mum you wanna come on tour with us" princeton asks. "oh first im your step mom but it's very good to know you consider me your mother and second of course, wait what tour?" my mom asks. "we are a famous boy band named mindless behavior, you didn't know?" prodigy answers. my mom shakes her head. "well i have some packing to do i guess" she smiles. i hug her. "i love you so much" she says kissing me on the head. "and you jacob" she smiles going in and kissing him on the head and giving him a hug. "um kelsey mind if we leave you here we gotta go do..something we'll be back" roc says getting of his phone. "sure whatever bye" i say. they leave. "so let's bake a cake like we always do" mum suggests. i nod. . she gets candles and the last picture i took with tyler and dad we put them on the table and lit the candles. yes we did this every year since they died. we go into the kitchen and start baking.

*next day*
"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday dear kelsey happy birthday to you" i hear people sing. i open my eyes to find everyone around me. with the cake we baked yesterday. i smile "make a wish" princeton says. i blow out the candles making the same wish i always made. my father and tyler back. "ok we went and bought you these yesterday" roc says. he gives me his present. i open it. it's beats by dre head phones in the one color i don't have purple. "oh thanks roc now my collection is complete" i say. ebby passes me her's "awwwww" i laugh. i's i phone covers but these are personalized, they have pictures of me on them them i look through them and stop when i get one. "this one is officially my favorite" i say. it's one with the picture of my dad on one half and tyler on the other. "but i don't have an i phone 5" i say. prince comes up with his. and it's an i phone 5. i laugh. "i got you this" ray ray smiles. i open it and it's like a small  hair kit . a straightener, curler, combs hair spray, glitter. "wow thanks ray" i laugh. and prodigy got me jewelry. "thank you guys so much" i say. "what time is it" i ask when i notice it's still dark outside. "3 am we have to leave soon the car will be here at 5 am" crystal says still in sweats. i nod. i take a shower and change into my sweats. jerry knows im going on tour but im there when ever he need me and ebby. i wonder how chris and jaden are doing with their new team. by the time we all finished eating walter showed up. "hello kelsey" he smiles. i remember him from detention with prodigy. "hello walter" i smile. "ok detroit here we come" he says. everyone cheer while i just want to go back to sleep. when we go outside there is a huge tour bus. the whole street is up and wondering what's goin on. there are mindless fans everywhere they start screaming as soon as they see us.how did they even know we were here. we get taken by body guards to the bus.once we are on i look outside at the fans. this is going to be a long bus ride.