30

* 5 months later*
" im due anytime this week. prince should be here" i say. roc looks at me. "kelsey you should relax go to sleep" roc says. i sigh. he wraps his arms around me. and i lye there. suddenly a sharp pain hits my stomach. i scream. roc bults up. "oh fuck this hurt more than i thought" i scream. the door opens. everyone comes in. roc takes my hand. mom holds my other one and looks at her watch. "it's almost over sweetie"she says. the pain is unbearable. after a minute it starts to tone down. i lye back and breathe. "it was just a contraction honey you now just entering labour" she says. "how longg does it last?" i ask. "depends some last days some hours" she says. i look at her wide eyed. "we need to take you to the hospital when they're 15 minutes apart" she says. "ok everyone good luck sleeping to night is gonna be a long night" Christopher says. and it's only 10 o'clock.

*2 hours later*
i keep screaming. "almost over" she says. fuck it this is my third time tonight. the pain lowers. the front door rings. lo goes and gets it. she comes back up with prince. "oh my god am i glad to see you" i say. he smiles. "hi mom" he smiles. they hug.

*next morning*
"someone get them out" i scream. by now everyone has ear phones on except for mom roc and prince. they all look tired as.
i scream louder cause it's getting worse. "ok kids pack your bags she's in full labour now the babies are coming" chris says. everyone piles into the cars. when we get to the hospital there is paparazzi waiting. the nurses wheel me into the hospital.

*10 minutes later*
roc holds on to my hand as i keep injuring my pain. "ok push" the doctor says. i keep screaming as i push. "again" he says. soon i hear crying. my eyes start tearing up as i see my baby being wrapped up in a blanket. they pass her to me. "oh my god" i sigh. rocs eyes are glued to her. "our little girl" he whispers. she looks all red and grumpy but to me she's the most beautiful thing on earth. "here" i say. i pass her to him extremely carefully. he takes her. "the nurse continues with taking pictures from our phones and cameras. "ok we have to wait for the second one" i say. he nods. a couple minutes later the pain starts again. here we go again. "push" i keep pushing through the pain. i hear another cry. this time it's a boy. "oh wow i love them both so much" i say holding him.

*1 hour later*
im sitting in my hospital bed holding my baby boy. "what should we call them? i forgot" i say. we had gone over names before but we decied we'd know when they come."i know how about******* and ****" i say. he smiles and nods "perfect". everyone comes in. "ok everyone we would like to introjuce you to... Riley Alicia august and Romeo Alexander August " roc says. everyone aws. "but in public their last name is royal" i wink. "which reminds my can i still call you chresanto?" i ask him. he nods. prince comes over and takes riley. she wriggles a bit then calms down. mom takes romeo. they pass them around until im holding both of them in my arms. roc sits next to me smiling at them. "we're a family now" i say looking at him. he smiles up at me. "yah i guess we are" he smiles.