31

*3 weeks later*
im sitting on the bed breast feeding riley when roc comes in. "hey" he smiles. "sshh romeo just fell aslee after his feeding time" i whisper. he nods. "what's up?" i ask. just wanted to check on how you were doing?" he asks. i smile. riley starts smiling at roc. she holds his thumb. "hey baby girl hows it going" he whispers. she giggles. "here, sweetie daddy's gonna hold you while i get you bed ready" i say. i pass her to roc and start lining up her sheets. by the time i turn back around she's asleep. i smile and take my phone out and sneak a picture. he flashes his smile that always makes me melt. i take riley and place her in her cot. roc comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "who would have guested we lasted this long" he says looking at them. "yah we are doing pretty well aren't we?" i smile, he kisses me. my phone starts to ring. i pull back and answer the face time. "hey prince" i smile. "hey kels how are the little guys going?" he asks. i turn the phone so he sees them sleeping. "aww my little nephew and niece" he smiles. "hey papi" i hear a girl. "um who is that?" i ask. he turns his phone to a girl on his bed. (photo up above) "who's this?" we both ask at the same time. " um well this is kelsey my little sister and kelsey this is my amazing new girlfriend teneika" he says. she seems really nice. "hey" we say at the same time. we both laugh then the babies start moving. "oohh sshh" I shush her. " nice to meet you" i smile. "you too" she smiles. " can i ask you why your lying in my brother's bed ?" i ask. "you're the one with kids at 16 dont try to act protective" prince says. " good point" i say."wait what about your mom how did she get in the house? and how did you meet her if your under house arrest by ur mom?" i ask. "well mom says i can go out but she calls me every like 5 minutes to make sure im no where near you" he says. i roll my eyes. " well i talked to andy and now he knows the babies aren't his. and well he still wants to kill me so yah" i say. he gives me a worried look. "what?" i ask. "nothing" he sighs. i nod"what ever anyway gotta get some sleep before these little monsters wake up" i say. he nods. "bye kelsey" teneika says. "bye" i smile i hang up and fall asleep with roc smiling down at me.

i wake up to crying. i sigh. "im coming sweetie" i groan. i look up and roc is half asleep. "go to bed baby ill take care of them" i say. he nods. i go over to romeo. "come on time for change" i say scrunching my nose. i lay him on the changing table and change his dipper. he says quiet just looking up at me. i put him down and change riley. she just plays with here fingers. i look at the time 3am i sigh. they both look up at me. i roll my eyes. " ok you an lye there for a few minutes then it's feeding then back to bed ok?" i say. they just look back at me. i quickly look at roc who's asleep. i feel so bad for dragging him into this. he probably doesn't want to be here. i grab riley and start feeding here. i grab romeo and feed him on the other side. after i sit on the rocking chair and wait for them to fall asleep "good night angels" i smile at them. my love for them is indescribable. i slowly start falling asleep.

*next morning*
"kelsey wake up" i hear some say. i open my eyes and see im still on the chair. "whoa what?" i ask. ilook at the cots and some how the kids are sleeping in them. i sigh. "you ok?" ebby asks. i nod. "just tired" i sigh. she nods.

*one year later*
well im seventeen now and the kids are going great. roc is playing with them right now while i do the laundry. we still live with our friends and diggy moved in too. i haven't talked to prince in a while. he is still with teneika who i met a lot of times. we are close now. "and breaking news a teenager known as andy ****** has been let out of jail and he's uncle has escaped" i hear the news say. i look up and sure enough a picture of andy shows up. i gulp. "mommy" riley squeals in happiness. i turn to her. "um hi guys how about we go on a little trip as a family" i smile at them. roc gives me a look. i sigh. "we never went on a trip with the kids before" roc says. "well how fast can you guys pack?" i ask. romeo and riley cheer. i run to roc and I's room and start packing everything. roc packs the kid's stuff. "guys we are going on a trip" i tell everyone. "diggy your friend is back" i ad. they all nod and hug and kiss us goodbye, "be safe" lo says. i nod. "bye " crystal smiles. we say good bye to everyone else and strap the kids in. "eveyone got their seat belts" i say looking back at them. roc nods. i speed of to prince's house.

i knock on the door. "hello.. oh what are you doing here" princes mom asks with hatered. "hiii" romeo smiles up at her he goes in for hug. i pull him back. "no sweetie don't do that" i say."ok mommy"he says and hugs my legs. i sneak a look at prince's mom. "look i know you dont like me but i need to speak with prince" i say. she looks at my kids then back at me. "ok " she says. "well that was easier than i thought" i whisper to roc. he chuckles. we walk in. "hi im.r-r-rilleey" riley smiles up at prince's mom i chuckle. "sweetie there's no use being nice to her" i say. she looks down guiltily i walk to prince's room. "prince" i squeal. "he looks up. "kelsey" he smiles. "oh wow are these the twins so grown up: he smiles and hugs them. "we have a problem andy escaped and i know he's gonna come after me and the kids and maybe even roc. he still wants his revenge for his dad and uncle. "oh" he says. "you think the kids and roc could stay here for a while until i find a proper hide out?" i ask. "um i dont know what about mom?" he asks. "i don't know what's going on here but... i guess they could stay " his mom says. "really?" prince smiles. she nods "oh thank you it's only for a week at most" i smile. she nods.

*next day*
"im going to get some supplies be back soon" i say. "ok bye" prince smiles. "bye babies i might come back with treats if you treat uncle prince and his mommy nicely" i say. they nod. "bye bye mommy" i give them a kiss then leave.

i walk down the street on my way back to the car. "um excuse me can you help me" a voice says. i turn around before i could do anything theres is a wet cloth over my mouth and nose and i start to drift of. everything goes dark and the last thing i hear is a car door