Chapter 20

i wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. i smile to myself. i look around. wait wheres roc. "looking for me" i hear a husky voice asks. my eyes widen as i realise im on rocs chest. "ummmm nooo" i lie. he chuckles. i look up at him he smiles smugly at me. i rest myhands on his chest and lay my chin on there just looking into his eyes "you know i was awake last night" he says. i bite my lip. "i don't know what your talking about" i say sitting up and walking towards the door. "you know what im talking about" he says as he follows me into the kitchen. "what am i talking about then" i say sitting on the counter facing him. "good night" he says mimicking my voice i laugh. he comes closer and holds my hips. "look at me and tell me you don't feel the same way" he says. i look into his eyes and smile. "what way is that?" i ask. "this" he says. he connects his lips with mine. i instantly kiss back. i pull back after i while. "im sorry but i can't tell you i don't feel that way" i say wraping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. he smiles and kisses me again. the sparks come back. "ahem" i hear someone say. "shit" i whisper to my self. i move my head to the side so i can see over roc's shoulder. roc turns around. we both stand there looking at tyler. "morning" i smile like this is normal. "should i come back at a.." he starts. "no it's fine" i say taking my arms of roc. he lets go of my waist. he nods. "im just gonna be over there in the pantry looking for food" he says and disappears in the pantry now were were we?" roc whispers i laugh and wrap my arms around him. he leans in again.

*2minutes later*
me and roc are still making out when princeton,myles ebby and ray walks in. "morning guys" princeton says calmly. "morning" roc says and starts kissing me again. "ok is this normal?" tyler asks. they all shrug. " i thought they were just friends" tyler asks as i try to get roc off me. "we are" i say finally pushing him off. i get off the counter. "you poeple are weird" tyler chuckles. "being weird is what makes me a star" prince says. i laugh. "so your not panicking over roc and i?" i ask. he shrugs. "wait don't you have a christmas special tonight?" i ask.

i look at roc through the mirror. i go to the racks and grab his jacket. i walk over behind him and place it on his shoulders. he puts it on. i try to not make this more awkward "you look nice" i say looking in his eyes. "thanks you too"he says. i look at my outfit. "thanks" i say. "about what happened this morning" he starts. "roc it's ok"i smile. "does this mean were together?" he asks. "secretly.... yes remember your 'dating' crystal" i say pointing at her shes on the other side of the room talking to tyler. it's such a cute family reunion "ok well as long as your mine" he says. i smile and give a peck. we just stand there smiling at each other. "roc there you are" i here a girl say. "oh my god your cameron the model" i gasp looking at her. shes prettier in person. she just scrunches her face up at me. crystal come over. "hey cam" she smiles they hug "crystal hi" she answers. "roc looking hot totally my type" she winks at roc. suddenly i don't like this girl. "um that's roc's real girlfriend" crystal says pointing at me "so your not part of the crew? my bad" she says rudely. i start to get angry. "im about to make your tooth not a part of your face" i say. crystal holds me back. "ohh im so scared. roc when you get tired of that thing crystal will be here" she winks and blows him a kiss. "you should probably get back to work and grab me a double low fat flat white latte" she says "why don't you take a long walk off a short catwalk" i say. "kels relax" roc says. he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me away out off the dressing room "can you please not get into a fight while we perform?" roc asks. i look at him. "yah im sorry she just gets on my nerves" i say. "MINDLESS BEHAVIOR" the announcer says. "good luck" i say wishing i could kiss him but i cant there are a lot of people around and we're a secret. i watch them perform smiling to myself.

i watch roc and crystal pose for the cameras. walter comes in says says something. the look on roc's face worries me. he looks like he doesn't want to do something. i pose for my own pictures by my self "over her kelsey look to your left kelsey what is it like being you, can you handle the fame" the questions keep coming as i fake a smile. in the connor of my eyes i see roc lean in to crystal and kiss her on the cheek they walk off . my breath hitches then i put on another fake smile trying to answer the questions. prince comes over and puts an arm around me. "whats wrong?" he says through his fake smile. "we'll talk later" i say. i sneak a look at crystal and roc.they hug each other. "um excuse me i gotta go" i tell the paparazzi we walk back stage and there are fans, interviewers e.c.t i find roc i see roc gives a small kiss to crystal. they said they.. never mind im fine it's fake. "hey" tyler comes over. "hey ty hows it going" i smile hugging him. he looks over at crystal and roc. "oh" he says. "oh what?" i ask. "them why are you with him anyway" he asks. i look at tyler. "ok ok point taken" he says. "aww arnt the just a cute fake couple they should really be together" cameron comes up behind me. "don't you like him?" i ask. "and break my best friends heart no he belongs with her and i belong with princeton we are so good together"she says. "god your annoying" i breathe. "what's going on here?" tyler asks. "oh well she stole crystals boyfriend, i mean roc and crystal totally make the best couple.. wait who are you?" she says. "um that's tyler my best friend" i say. "nice to meet you your cameron right?" he smiles at her. she just nods and smiles. "oh PRINCE YOU DID GREAT" she squeals and runs to him. i groan. "hey cam hey kels what up" he says. he comes and hugs me. "don't tell me you have him too?" cameron says annoyed. "uh gross no he's my big brother" i say. prince smiles. "and the best big brother out there" i smile up at him. "so im forgiven?" he asks. i smile and nod. "anyway princyyy lets go out for dinner tonight" she smiles. "um you can come over for movies and sleepover if you like lourdes,reginae,bahja,bre and nique are coming over too" he says. "sure crystal and i can come over later tonight see there" she says and kisses him on the cheek. she winks and leaves. i cross my arms facing prince. he's smiling watching her go. "she's 2 years younger than you" i say. he faces me. "so??" he says. i roll my eyes and walk to the dressing room.