28

*next day*
"im here what did you need help with" mom says as she walks down the hall. "hey mama" i smile. "hey honey" she says. she looks at roc. "you better take good care of my grand babies" she says. he nods. "what ever you need help with can it be done before 7pm tonight" she says. "why?" i ask. "i've got an um.. don't hate me for this but date" she says. me and prince cough. "date?" we say at the same time? "yes i've been seeing him for about 3 years now im sorry i didn't tell you about him. it's just you looked so sad and distant when ever you came home i didn't want to give more stress" she says. "soooooo what's his name?" i ask. "christopher" she says. "i would like to meet this christopher" prince says. i look at him back to mom. "yes me too" i say stroking my fake beard. "what are you two planning?" she asks. "nothing just want to meet him he sounds pretty special for 3 years" prince says. ok fine you can meet him tomorrow. "can i borrow your phone?" i ask. she nods. i go through the contacts. "prince hold her back" i say. i call christopher. "hey is this christopher?" i ask."yes it is and who am i speaking to and why do you have tameka's phone.?" he asks. "this is kelsey her daughter. me and my brother would love to meet you" i say. "oh ok how about today?" he asks. "today's perfect here's the address where we want to meet you" i say. i give him the address. "ok il be there in about 10 to twenty minutes" he says. "ok thank you now bye" i say. i hang up. "your boyfriend is going to star bucks to meet me and prince" i say. she just playfully glares at me. "come on prince" i say. "what about the baby room?" roc asks. "tell mom our plan ill be back to help soon" i say. he nods. we leave.

we wait outside star bucks for christopher. when paparazzi comes. we try to shoo them away. a BMW pulls up. we sea guy that looks like the guy on my mom's phone. "christopher" prince walking up to him. he looks our way. "well hello young man you must be which one can i call you?" he says. "princeton" he says. "well i was told you were popular but not that famous" he tells princeton. i walk inside. after a while they come in. "so where's your sister?" he asks. prince points at me. i stand up. he look at me up and down. "your temeka's 16 year old daughter?" he asks. i look at my stomach. "um last time i checked yes"i say. he just tries to act normal. prince garbs his arm and sits him down. "so where did you meet our mom?" i ask. "book store conner of riley street" he says. "how old are you?" prince asks. "39" he answers. "do you have past marriage life?" i ask. he shakes his head. "where do you work?"prince asks. "im a doctor" he says. me and prince look at each other. prince goes on his phone and starts typing. "doctor 39 never been married" he says as he types. "so children?"i ask. "none" he says. "mmhhmm" prince says typing in. "criminal record?" i ask. "does when i was 19 and i got into fight count?" he asks. "uuhhhuuuhh" prince says. he looks at princeton's phone trying to see what he's typing. "ok then. last name?" i ask. "manning" he says. "i think we should keep ours to perez" i say. "wait why do you look so nervous?" me and prince innocently smile. "well it depends.. do you kids like me?" he asks. "what" we asks. "like if i was here everyday would you mind" he asks. i look at prince he's been texting mom asking question and stuff seems like they love each other. "well it wouldn't matter we don't live with mom but yah" prince says. "ok well you see tonight im planning on proposing" he says. our eyes widen. "you were planning on proposing with out even meeting us first thats going on the bad list" i say. he just looks at us. me and prince both sigh. "it would make mom happy" prince says. "show me the ring" i say. he pulls it out. "ddaamnnn" i say. i take the box. "whoa thats a big rock" i ad. "ok fine welcome to the family but you have to do one thing today" i say. "whats that?" he asks. me and prince look at each other. "help get the twin's room set up" i say. "ok what twins" he asks."you just offended them" i joke. "oohh" he says. "you can follow our car" i say. i struggle to get up prince helps me. we go to his car and drive home.

"you have a house this much bigger than your mom's?" he asks. "well we don't live here alone we live with our best friends" i say. he nods. we walk in the house. it looks empty. "they must be upstairs come on i wanna introduce you to everyone" i say. i pull him upstairs. when we get on the third floor his mouth falls open " i know" i squeal. he might be a cool dad after all. we hear music and cheering. we walk into the baby's room. "hey guys" i smile. thye all stop as soon as they see christopher. "oh hey honey what are you doing here" mom asks. "i invited him" i say. she looks at me like really. "roc what are you doing ask?" he turns around with a baby carrier that has a watermelon in side. "practicing" he says. i laugh. "our babies are not watermelons" i say. "plus they won't need them until their like 4 months or something" i say. "well are we gonna continue with this room or what?" prince asks. we all nod and get to work.

we finally finished