33

*next morning *
i wake up with the sun hitting my eyes. i look around and see adny sitting on the bed. he tirns around. "morning" he smiles and props him self with his elbow so he's laying next to me. "hi" i smile. "how do you feel?" he asks as he strokes my face. i put. "terrible" i answer. he leans in and gives me a long soft kiss. i kiss back. i can't help but feel like im cheating on roc. even though im breaking up with him cause he cheated. "go take a shower" he says. i nod. i get up take a shower brush my teeth and when i come out josh is holding shoe boxes and shopping bags. "surprise" he smiles. "really?" i ask. he nods. he hands me the stuff and walks out i look at the shoe boxes oh my god love pastry my favorite sneaker brand. and there are some clothes from Hollister and forever 21. my mouth falls as i look at them. "like them?" he asks. i turn to andy who's by the door. "you did this?" i ask. he blushes and nods. i get up run and hug him. "thank you" i say. now that im thinking about why do i say yes to date bad guys? oh well "kelsey" he says. i look up at him. "yes" i smile up at him. "i think i love you" he says. my smile drops. "im not expecting an answer back" he says. i nod. "part 2 to your surprise is waiting for you back in LA" he says. "your taking me out of the house?" i ask. he nods. "yay" i squeal. with out thinking i kiss him. "get dressed gorgeous" he says. i nod. most of the stuff he got me is tight.. geeb i wonder why note sarcasm. i choose and outfit and change into this. "looking good" andy smiles. i sigh. "andy" i start. he smiles up at me. "i don't know about...us you know. i mean you have done some pretty bad things to me in the past, and i forgive you for that but... at the end of he day your still a bad guy and im work for the FBI. not to mention i have kids that belong to another guy" i say. he just looks at me and walks closer. "i don't care who the father if the kids are... even though he is a lousy cheater. and i can change we all can this is just the way we were raised, fending for our selfs" he says. "you mean that?" i ask. he nods. "let's go" he says. i nod. "i'll meet you down stairs" he says. i nod.

he comes down stairs with purple suitcases "you'll need these" he says. i open them they have all the new thing he got me in them. i smile up at him. "thank you " i smile and hug him. "let's go.. you might want to say bye to the guys" he says. i nod. i say good bye to everyone and andy explained how they can be a better gang not a criminal one.

*hours later*
we just arrived in LA man i missed this place. andy pulls up at star bucks. i get out of the car. andy get's out too. we walk inside and at the table i see my kids. "OH MY GOSH" i gasp in happiness. "im sorry for everything. keeping you there was only pushing you away. you were really miserable back there so i did some thinking and made a call. "MOMMY" the kids see me and run. tears of happiness start flowing. "romeo, riley" i say.i crouch down and they run into my arms. i hug them tightly. "i missed you guys so much" i say. "mommy where you" riley says. poking my cheek i chuckle. "it's ok mommy's back now and im not leaving" i say. "yay" romeo smiles. diggy comes up. i look up at him. "i gave him a call to bring the kids as a welcome back party" andy says. i hug diggy. "thank you" i say. he hugs back. ebby runs in " i heard you found her" she yells at diggy. the whole place is looking at us. "ebby" i squeal. she hugs me tightly followed by ray, myles, lourdes,reginae,crystal and prince. "prince, i freaking missed you" i say hugging him. "you too baby sis" he says. there's only one person left. "roc" i say. he opens his arms i run to him and hug him tightly. then i remembered. i quickly pull away. "baby i missed you so much" he says. "yah im sure you did i say crossing my arms. he gives me a weird look. i pull out the photo. "who's this" i ask. his eyes widen. "im not stupid roc. i knew you weren't happy with having kids. all you had to do was tell me" i say. he stays silent. "fine me and the babies are gone" i say. everyone just looks at us with their mouth's to the floor. i grab the kids. "how about we go home?" i ask them. they nod. "oh by the way guys. we are moving to Santa monica" i say. every one gass. "the babies need their space not to live in a house full of crazy people. i was gonna tell you before" i say. everyone just slowly nods and laughs. "i'll go get the suitcases" andy says. "hold on there you're under arrest for kidnapping" ebby says. "wait..suitcases?" prince asks. "um i bought her a whole new lot of clothes.. i guess i'm going to jail, i deserved it though im sorry kelsey" he says. he let's ebby handcuff him. i sigh. he throws me the car keys."keep it" he says. he seriously thinks i should keep a lambo? i have kids. " um i have kids" i say. "and your kids can't ride in style" he chuckles. i laugh. "am i missing something" lo asks. "i'll explain later" i say. jerry's guys come and get him. everyone goes to the van. i tell them i'll catch up with them and prince goes with the kids. "bye thank you again" i tell andy. "it's cool" he smiles. he leans down and kisses my cheek. i smile. "you missed" i say. i go on my tip toes and give him a kiss. " make sure the guys keep their promise" he says. i nod, i watch them take him away. maybe he isn't so bad after all.
i go to the car to get the suitcases. "hey you gonna drive the car?" prince asks. i nod, i don't know where roc went but im glad he's gone.

*at home*
i walk in and everyone piles in and goes back to their normal things. i see roc coming down the stairs. i walk up to him and punch him. "no one cheats on me" i yell. im only releasing my anger now cause the kids are getting ice cream with lo and reg. he holds his jaw. "kelsey" he starts. "no roc im sick of this. you told me you freaking loved me that you were happy with me" i yell. "i am" he says. "no your not if you were you wouldn't cheat.. this relationship it's over" i say and run upstairs "kelsey" he starts. i hear him coming up stairs. i lock the door. i can't believe him. he manages to unlock the door some how. "let me ex.." he starts. i grab the nearest thing to me which was a small glass decoration and throw it at him. he ducks it it smashes into a million pieces. i grab another one and throw it again. "get out" i yell. crystal runs into the room followed by everyone. " just relax" roc says. "relax? you fucking player" i scream. i grab some stuffed toys, they are the only things left. i keep throwing them at him one after another. i i see a glass vase. i was about to throw it then i stop my self. why am i being so violent. i start breaking down into tears. ray leads roc out of the room. i just sit there bawling my eyes out. how could he do this.