34

*2weeks later*
im doing laundry while the twins run around. It's nice having my own place but sometimes I get lonely wishing roc was here with me. I hear Riley scream. I drop everything and run towards the corridor she keeps screaming. When I get to her I stop and take a sigh of relief. She was screaming with joy. "Scared you." Andy smirks. "Andy" I smile. I walk over and hug him. "What are you doing out of jail.?" I ask."bailed out"he says. He lets Riley off his shoulders. She runs of to find Romeo. He pushes me against the wall. "So how you been?" He asks. I shrug I try to push him off but he stands his ground. " I missed you so much" he says leaning in. Before I could do anything he's kissing me. I slowly start to kiss back. "I kinda missed you too" I say. He smilies down at me. "I got something for you and the kids"he says."yay I like gifts what is it." I smile. He kisses me then gets off me and leads me to the door. A big box wrapped up is sitting next to two small bags. I quickly sit down and start opening it up. "Oh my god Andy you didn't " I smile. He looksaway embarrassed. I look at the box full of high tech spy gear."laser compact" I squeal lifting it up. I feel arms go around me. I smile to my self then roc comes in my mind... I still love him. But he broke my heart. "Your thinking about roc aren't you" he asks. I sigh and turn to him " I can't help it I still love him and those are his kids . Their ours together, nothing can change that." I say. He hugs me tighter. "You need to find someone who loves you back Andy. I'm just not over him yet" I say. "I'm not going anywhere" he whispers and starts kissing me again. I hear little footsteps. I quickly pull away. "Mommy" Romeo runs up to me. I laugh. "Hi sweetie what's up" I ask."Riley is being mean" he says. He shows me his nails and their covered in paint. I try not to laugh. "Riley say sorry" I say. She sighs "sorry romy" she says. "Oh these are for you" I say. I pass them each a bag. "From daddy?." Riley asks."um no... From Andy" I say. Her face falls a bit. She hugs Andy anyway. they open their gifts. "huh?" romeo seems confused i laugh. "here sweetie you need to throw it like this" i say. i take the light up bouncy ball and throw it on the ground and it lights up. he laughs and claps. their fast learners even though their just past a year old. riley throws hers and laughs and chases after it. they both run off. i hear the doorbell. "there's someone who knows how to properly enter someone's house with out scaring them" i say standing up. "haha" he says. i put the box aside out of view i open it and my heart beats faster. "..hey" he says nervously. "um.. hi" i say softly. "what's he doing here" he points at andy. "just to apologize about everything" i say. andy comes up. i just awkwardly stand there. "so what do you want?" i ask. " we need to talk.. please. plus i miss my kids" he says. i sigh and let him in. "where are the little ones" he says. "riley. romeo" i call. the first thing you see are lit up bouncy balls then they come in. "DADDY" they yell. roc goes up to them and hugs them. "look andy i think you should go thanks for everything" i say. he nods and kisses my cheek. i just stand there and watch him leave. i watch roc play with the kids. i can't help but smile. i wish we could be the family we were before.

soon they fall sleep and roc puts them to bed. he comes back down stairs. "hi" he says. i just cross my arms. i love him but im still mad. "ok so.. the thing is... i thought." he starts. "thought what roc? that i wouldn't find out?" i snap. "no.. i love you and i made the biggest mistake of my life. i did some thinking and got a reality check. im ready to be the dad the kids need and the boyfriend you want" he says. tears slide down my cheek. he scoots closer and wipes them away with his arm. "please?" he whispers. i look up at him. "i love you i can't be with out you and the kids" he says. "i love you too" i say softly. he slightly smiled, "but i'm not sure i can trust you" i say. his face falls. "plus.. i think i might like someone" i say. this time anger hits his face. "who?" he asks. "roc" i start but he cuts me of. "who?" he asks again. i just bite my tongue. "look are you gonna tell me who it is or what?" he ask. i never saw him this angry before. "why are you so mad?" i ask. "cause you belong with me and the kids. you have my heart and im not letting you go again kelsey. i love you more than you can imagine" he says. "roc don't you get the fact we're over? done, you blew it. i don't know if i can trust you anymore. i love you too but i just can't" i say. he looks down but i can tell he's getting more mad. "ok fine." he says. he starts walking to the door. i hear crying. my eyes widen as i turn to the corridor . i see both riley and romeo standing there holding hands. crying. they look at us. i start walking to them and pick them up. "daddy going?" romeo asks. i look at roc. i don't know what to say. their only just above a year i can't tell them their dad is leaving cause i told him to. he runs over and hugs roc's legs. riley does the same. "sorry daddy" riley says. "why sweetie" roc asks crouching down. "we be bad?" she asks. oh no their blaming them selfs. "no sweetie your not bad" he says. "um daddy's not leaving he's just....getting some..... new toys for you yah he'll be back" i say. i had to do something. roc gives me a weird look. they cheer. i hug him and whisper in his ear. "come back later.. for their sake" i say.