Chapter 22

*skipping christmas and new years. yah they had an amazing christmas and new year*

"2 weeks later*
"god prince i can't believe you" i laugh. "what?" he jokes. "you seriously in an actual relationship with her?" i ask. "i guess we owe you money" i say roc and ray. "pay up" they smirks. me lo ebby and reg each give him $10 "what did you bet on?" prince asks. "we said you wouldn't actually official make cameron your girlfriend and they said you would" lo explains. "you bet on me" he asks. i laugh and nod. "you are one crazy little sister"he says. "also the best,most gorgeous and greatest spy that ever lived"i smile brightly. he laughs. "well have fun with the she wolf" i say as he walks out. he smiles and walks out. this feels weird in a bad way. i feel like i should stop him from going. "roc were are you going?" i ask. "umm..." he says slowly making his way to the door. "your going to meet crystal aren't you?" i ask. "mmaayybbee" he says slowly. i take deep breath. "you know what? it's fine have fun" i say. "so your not mad?" he asks. i shake my head. "ok well i guess ill see later?" he says. i nod. he leaves and closes the door behind him. i cross my arms. "ROC GET BACK IN HERE NOW" i yell. he comes back in. "oh sorry i forgot" he says. he comes and tries to kiss me on the lips. i move my face to the side. he kisses my cheek. i smile as he leaves again. once he's gone i turn around and reginae lifts up a pic of roc and crystal kissing at the christmas special. i grab it and rip it to pieces. "ok you really need to chill" ray says. "im sorry but im not in a secure perfect relationship you and ebby have..ignoring how much hate ebby gets from team mindless since you guys went public" i say. "here maybe this will help" lo says. she hands me her phone and shes on twitter. i see hate on crystal. "ok no im a nice person and crystal is my friend" i say. they just look at me.my phone rings. i got a text. 'look who we found' it's from cameron and it has a picture of roc and crystal outside our house now. i quickly run upstairs and look through my room window. and there are prince cameron waving bye to crystal and roc. they walk off holding hands. i grab my pillow and scream. after i've relaxed a bit i start to think. roc is not cheating on me their fake dating thats all. i keep telling my self that for half an hour.

3 hours later *9pm*

my phone rings it's prince.im by myself in the house cause everyone went to to do separate things.
"hello"? i answer
"hi kels i think someone's following me" prince whispers. i sit up.
"is cam with you?" i ask.
"no she went home what do i do?"
"ok keep calm are you sure their following you?"
"yes if i go faster they do it too now help"
"ok were are you?"
"conner of miller street"
"ok try to get home im comming to get you. ca you see their plate? whats the number" i ask grabibg a pen
"it's a black van and the plate is 356.."
"prince? princeton jacob are still there?" i ask in panic. the beeping happens saying it hung up. "fuck fuck fuck" i say. i quickly get up and get changed into spy outfit . im really fast at changing. i run out side the house and run to miller street. i look for any signs of princeton. none, i see something on the ground. his glasses, then something catches my eyes a paint can. i see a trail of paint. "that's my bro" i smile to myself feeling so proud. i follow it for a couple blocks until it just stops. he must have ran out off paint. i look around and it looks like in outside an old house. i don't think anyone lives here. i see a piece of fabric on the floor. it looks like princes jacket. i then look and see the black van. this is the place. i quietly open and close the front door. "HELP ME" i hear prince scream. "Shut up" a voice says. i run and hide behind the couch. the door opens. "god we have to wait until the boss is here then we start" a guy says. they leave the room. i quickly make it to the door before it closes. there are stairs. i tip toe down the stairs. it's an empty basement with a bed and boarded up windows. i see prince sitting on chair tied up. "prince" i whisper. he looks up and i can tell he's happy by the look in his eyes. i slowly walk over to him then he starts shaking his head franticly. i quickly get up to him take the duck tape off his mouth. "run" he says really fast. "what?" i ask. a sharp pain hits the back of my head. "kesley" prince says. i fall to the ground and everything goes black.