Welcome To Ninjago, T.U.R.B.O Friends

Thought I'd make a version where the ninja show Max Steel around Ninjago. Hope you enjoy!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Hey Cole, want the rest of my cake?" Jay asked. Cole snatches the cake so fast, Max Steel's T.U.R.B.O Speed mode might have competition.

It was the month after their adventure into another universe. Zane made upgrades to his exoskeleton to prevent it from being eaten away by toxic acid.

Kai was trying out the new holo-simulator Cyrus Borg had created for them to train. After Zane obviously gave a long description of what it was like in N-Tek's facility and then having all of the villains and bad guys put into the training system, it was ready.

Lloyd had taken time off and did child activities with his mom and uncle. They went to Mega Monster Amusement Park, played miniature golf, and Lloyd told them about Copper Canyon and how there were many things going on there as much as there was in Ninjago.

Cole and Jay just hung around the Bounty and Nya came and left doing her own business. But since they had gotten back, Jay still felt a nagging sensation coming from the back of his head.

He fiddles with his gadgets and tools but, he hasn't touched the portal transmitter since they came back from Copper Canyon. He displayed it and left a 'Do Not Touch' sign with it. Though, he was tempted to put 'Don't Touche The Device' seeing as Kai has been showing off memes to all the ninja.

Jay sighs as he enters his room and goes to the corner he calls his 'Workshop.' Not even one glance at the transmitter could cause more and more temptation to crawl in his mind and just jump through a portal to who-knows-where.

"We haven't heard from them in a month yet this blasted thing teases me." Jay says to no one in particular.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"You guys are getting better but still could use more training." Berto's voice rang above them.

"You sure Berto? I think we need something new then practicing with old foes." Max says.

"I'm with Max. We're always using the Elementors, Extroyer, Toxzon, Dredd, and the ultralinks yet, we've pounded them all over a million times. We need something fresh." Steel says.

Berto walks into the holo-sim room and shrugs. "Its not my place to say who you can train with. That's Commander Forge's and he said that we need to be in peak condition in case anything happens. Sorry guys." Berto says.

"Well if we're done training for today, want to shred a little Berto?" Max asks. Berto smiles.

"Its like they say. 'All work and no play.' Let's rock and roll!" He says. Max and Berto head out and Steel waits a few minutes until he knows the two were gone.

He flies out and heads to Berto's lab and he finds the portal transmitter that Berto made to help the ninja return to their home. "Berto won't notice if I just take this for later." Steel says to himself.

<============>

Jay yawns after his millionth time fiddling with a random voice changer. He gets up and drags himself to the dining room where everyone else was gathered.