Ch 2 : Unexpected Surprise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

The He's Family mansion;

XiaoZi was sitting in the living room, reading the report that DaomingSi forwarded to her. "She has finally showed up."

"Who?"

XiaoZi looked up and saw Meizuo approaching. "The only woman that can make Ahsi human again."

Meizuo's eyes widened in surprise and sat quickly beside XiaoZi. "You mean Dong Shancai?"

XiaoZi handed the folder to Meizuo and stood up. "It was the Tian Clan who hid her."

Meizuo looked puzzled. "Tian? You mean, Tian Group Of Traditional Medicine."

XiaoZi nodded excitedly. "No wonder, we can't find her. That family hates the Daoming Empire to the core."

"You're right." Meizuo smiled. "I think the Daoming Group was only able to enter their market after AhSi became the chairman. It might be because of Tian Ye."

"That was his mistake." Xiaozi smiled cunningly. "DaomingSi has found her. No one would be able to stop him. He would take her back."

Meizuo sighed. "I'm sure Aunt Feng will go crazy again. She really thought that Shancai was gone for good."

"That witch!" XiaoZi was seething. "She is never satisfied. If not for my agreement with AhSi, I'm sure she had him engaged to another heiress."

Meizuo smiled and gently took XiaoZi's left hand. "That's why we are very thankful that you're willing to do this for AhSi."

XiaoZi smiled and held his hand back. "They're my friends too, but we have to get married too y'know." She said annoyingly. "This drama has to end soon. I'm not getting any younger!"

Meizuo laughed. He stood up and kissed Xiaozi's forehead. "The more you mature, the more you become beautiful in my eyes."

XiaoZi rolled her eyes and playfully pushed Meizuo away. "Shut up! You just love old women!"

Meizuo laughed harder. Well, she was never wrong.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Snowflake Luxury Gelato, London;

Shancai and Fai were happily having ice cream at a shop near their hotel. She didn't want to go far for the reason that her boss might suddenly ask her to meet someone.

They were sitting at one of the side tables near a window. The two of them were having fun watching people walk pass it.

Shancai looked down at Fai. "Is it delicious?"

Fai looked up and nooded. "Yes, mama!"

Shancai smiled and took a tissue out of her pocket to wipe some of the ice cream dripping from Fai's lips. "Not too messy, love."