Prolouge

Hi, I'm Destiny Johnson, yes Jack Johnson's younger sister from Jack and Jack on vine. Let's get one thing settled Jack is older than me by a couple months. He was born March 24th, I was born September 26th. Jack and I are super close, we are attached at the hip as our mom says. Personality wise me and Jack are just alike, loud,sarcastic and have the mouth of a sailor. Looks wise we are like polar opposites. Jack has dirty blonde hair and and blue eyes. I have light brown ombré hair and hazel eyes. Also I'm practically the same height as him.

I guess you could say I was the singer of the family but Jack was the rapper. I never really sang in front of anyone but my family and Jack Gilinsky.

Over the summer Jack and Jack Gilinsky started vine and they are getting some fame from it but not to where you considered them famous. Although every time we go out a few people stop and ask them for pictures. Also I have been a in couple of their vines and I guess I'm pretty well known too since I'll get stopped and asked to take pictures.

The sad news of this all is that school is starting soon.

~A/N

Also Destiny is 17 and Jack is already 18. Sammy is also 18

Hey guys, this is my new Magcon fan fiction. My previous one is called What could go wrong, maybe you could check it out ;)

Anyways hope you guys enjoy this story.

Comment..Vote..Fan

Stay flawless

~Eli