11

Destiny's POV:

I woke up early, wanna know why I'm going back to Omaha today, but luckily it's the last week before Christmas break, then the Jacks and I were gonna meet the rest of the guys plus Mahogany in California since that's where Cam lives and offered us to all stay with him. So that way we could all hang out after Christmas.

I got ready after my shower and got dressed in dark wash jeans, a white knit shirt, with a light coral scarf and my brown boots. I finished up and switched places with Loxy who was in bed watching tv.

Then after about 30 minutes we went down to the lobby where the guys were waiting for us then we piled into the limo.

I honestly love it when it when I'm at Magcon not only because I get to meet the fans but hanging out with everyone really helps me take my mind off the bullshit and also I have a great time with them. I just couldn't wait for this week to be over then after Christmas we would head to California. My thoughts were soon interrupted by Shawn shaking me and pointing towards the door.

"Oh, sorry," I said climbing out of the seat. As I walk in I see a couple saying there goodbyes and my mind wonders to Sammy. I miss him, his lame jokes, his hugs, his perfect smile where his dimple will show. I stop myself, what am I doing he cheated on me with the person who hates me most.

We all stop and say our goodbyes since we all need to go in different directions.

"Bye bae," I say hugging Lox. "Text me everyday, I need to make sure my baby girl is alright," she said hugging me back.

Then I went to Shawn, "bye dudee," I say giving him a hug.

"Bye sis, just try your best to ignore him but if he wants to explain himself let him him but make him work for a second chance." he said into my hair since he was really tall for his age either that or I'm just really short for my age. Then most of my goodbyes with the other guys went a lot like that.

~Sammy's POV:

I finally have a plan to make Destiny at least want to forgive me. It's absolutely crazy how much I missed her. Her smile, her eyes, the way she can just light up a room, her personality and just everything about her. The Jacks know I want her back so they are willing to help me but only a little, Johnson didn't want anything do with it but thank god for Mallory because she finally convinced him to help me.

Today is Sunday which they should be flying in today so my plan is set for tomorrow after school. Since all of them carpool together the Jacks and Mallory are going to run late, leaving Destiny waiting for them and hopefully she'll let me explain myself. Then if she agrees to go out with me that night, I'm gonna take her to the lake that's a little farther away and there I'll have a picnic set it up and we'll look at the stars together. Hopefully this will all work out.

~~~Monday~~~

Destiny's POV:

I woke up to sound of my alarm going off. Some odd reason I felt good about today. I got dressed put on medium wash skinny jeans, a maroon long sleeve shirt and black boots. I did my hair and makeup and all that good stuff then headed downstairs and started eating breakfast.

Then Mallory and Jack came in and then Jack soon came down dressed.

School flew by quickly and sadly Sammy didn't talk to me. What was I doing currently you ask, I'm waiting for the Jacks and Mallory to meet me outside. It's been 30 minutes so far I'm about to turn and walk back into school but a hear a voice, the same voice I fell in love with.

"Destiny can you please let me explain, what happened?" I heard Sam say from behind me.

I was about to turn around and give him some snarky remark but then I remembered what Shawn told me so I turned around and said,"Fine, explain how all of this happened."