5

Destiny's POV:

Sammy oh where do I begin. I like him a lot but I don't think I love him just yet. Love is a really strong word for me to use. All the guys really like Sammy too but the sad thing is he's leaving is tomorrow on a brighter note at least I've been able to be with him for about three days.

Right now me and Sammy were laying in bed cuddling and watching a movie, Endless Love. While the other guys were doing something in Taylor's room.

"If you really think about we have a kind of love you fight for," he said lacing our fingers together.

"How," I asked watching him play with our fingers.

"Well we've liked each other for awhile and then we got into this huge fight that involved you yelling at me but we still end up dating," he said smiling.

"Sammy, I hate to bring this up but what are we going do, you leave tomorrow."

"We'll be doing what we've doing, Destiny you have nothing to worry about, plus you just have two more days until Magcon Houston is over." He said looking down at at me.

I know what your thinking weren't you just at Magcon Dallas. We were but it was only two days. Then we went straight to Houston and today was the first day of Magcon Houston.

We had to have three days because apparently we had a lot of fans of Houston. Today was a meet and greet and a show, then tomorrow was just the show and then the last day was another meet and great and show.

"Your right, I'll miss you," I said giving him a kiss.

"I'll miss you too, how about we go on a date tonight." He said knowing I wouldn't say no to a date.

"Yeah sure, I'm going to go shopping with Mahogany for our date tonight, fancy or causal?" I asked.

"How you normally dress." He said.

"Okay well I'm gonna get Mahogany while you do whatever you do with the guys." I said walking out. I went to her room and knocked luckily she was in there.

"Hey what's up?" She asked when she opened the door.

"I'm going to mall to find an outfit for my date with Sammy tonight, wanna come with me?"

"Is it that even a question of course I'll come with you!" she said walking out.

I laughed and started heading towards the elevators.

"So what should we be looking for, fancy, fancy casual?" she asked.

"His exact words were how you normally dress, so I would say casual but not to casual, like a dressy casual... eh and uh" I said trying to find a way to explain it.

"Destiny it's okay don't hurt yourself trying I understand," she said laughing at me a little.

"Okay so lox you obviously know who I'm dating but what about you, is there anyone special in your life?"

"Ehh not really," she said twirling her hair.

"Uh huh sure there isn't," I said laughing.

We walked to the nearest mall and made small talk.

"Okay before we go shopping, I need to eat bc I'm hella hungry," I said laughing.

"I getcha," she said leading the way.

We got McDonald's and sat down not a lot of words were spoken while we ate because I mean who doesn't love a good ole, burger and fries.

"Okay, I don't get it how can you eat more than the guys and have abs!!" she exclaimed.

"Well maybe because I'm a volleyball player and cheerleader!" I said standing up to throw away our food.

"So where to first?" She asked.

"Um forever 21 because that store is the bomb.com."

"Seriously Destiny, the bomb.com?" she asked laughing.

"Ohh whatever loxy," I said walking into the store.

After walking around I went and tried on, a pair of light wash jeans, a loose black crop top, with a black floral kimono with black booties.

I walked out and looked at Mahogany, "Destiny you have to get this outfit, it's absolutely perfect," she gushed.

"I think so too, les go," I said after I got changed.

I went to the counter and payed for it then walked out if the mall.

Within minutes we were back in the hotel and I was currently getting ready for my date.

I got dressed and put on my usual makeup and was scrolling through Instagram and twitter while Mahogany did my hair.

"I'm all done," she exclaimed.

"I love it," I smiled at her.

She curled my hair and put a flower crown in my hair, even though it wasn't much I still loved it.

I took a selfie with her in the full length mirror and posted it to Instagram with the caption, "Selfie with my bestfriend before my date✌️💕" and tagged her in it.

Then after a few minutes of talking there was a knock in the door, I grabbed my phone and said bye to Mahogany. I opened the door and saw Sammy wearing jeans, a a shirt with the pocket design with his vans.

"You look amazing Destiny," he said looking at me in awe.

"You don't look to bad yourself Wilkinson." I winked then gave him a quick kiss.

"So where we going?" I asked swinging our arms as we walked to the elevators.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," he said tapping me on my nose.

"Great, it's a surprise." I sighed.

"You'll love it, I guarantee it," he said laughing a little.

We walked out and got into a car that was rented to us by Magcon. Sammy whispered the location to the driver and got in the back with me.

We made small talk for about and hour and half then the driver stopped and opened the door.

"Close your eyes," Sammy instructed as I stepped out the car.

I closed my eyes and let him guide to where we were suppose to be.

"Okay now open," he says letting go of my hand.

I open my eyes and a huge grin spreads across my face, Sammy took me to the carnival. I had so much fun, we rode practically all the rides and we kissed at the top of the Ferris wheel.
He also won me a giant teddy bear that I cuddle with when he wasn't around.

~A/N

Anyways I start school in about a week 😫😫

So I had cheer practice this past Wednesday and for our dance routine I was in the front center and I made like two mistakes and my coach moved me to center side. I was like super disappointed in myself that if came home and cried my eyes out.

I was only crying my eyes out because I work super hard to get to where and I am and after just two mistakes I'm out, so to calm myself down I listened to Wild life and by the middle of the song I was better. Like Magcon really does make everything better.

Anyways sorry it took long for me to update the chapter.

I'm gonna super busy next week because I have cheer practice two days and volleyball camp Monday- Thursday from 6-9. Plus I still have to go back to school clothes shopping. So it might take awhile for me to update. Hope you guys understand.

Vote..Comment..Fan

YEET 💕✊✌️