10

Destiny's POV:

The Jack's and I still had one more day, until we went back to Omaha. I still couldn't believe how we became well known in a matter of months. I still miss Sammy a lot but he's probably already moved on, so I have to do the same.

Mahogany and I just got dressed, I was wearing black floral leggings, a white sweater shirt, with my black booties and a black scarf.

We just walked out of our room and got into the limo where the guys were waiting for us. We all laughed and joked around until we arrived at the venue, making me forget about Sam.

We arrived at the venue and almost immediately got started with the show.

Carter, Hayes, Mahogany and I started doing the two step, then we did a bunch of random things, and interacted with the crowd. Then we did a Q&A.

"Yes, you with the short brown curly hair,"

"Hi, um I'm not doing this to be rude, I'm a big fan of Destiny but how did you join Magcon, you just barley started vine and yotube." She asked.

"Well, I am in a couple of Jack and Jack's vine but I'm also here because my brother and I, aka Johnson are super close and he didn't want to experience this without me, then I officially joined when I started singing. Plus I'm kinda Instagram famous even before the Jacks started vine because of cheerleading." I smiled which was true I was pretty well known for my tumbling on Instagram.

"You with red chevron shirt," I said.

"Are any of the boys taken?" she asked.

"I am," the Jacks and Carter said.

"You with green shirt." Carter said.

"Yeah, this is for Destiny, Why did you run off stage after you sang yesterday?" she asked.

"Well before Magcon Chicago I kinda had bad break up, and the song I sang, Amnesia made me think about him, and yeah I started crying and I ran off." I said a little nervous with how the fans would react.

"You with pink shirt," Shawn said changing the subject at hand.

"So Shawn why do you do peace signs in all of your pictures?"

"Because peace signs are cool," Shawn laughed.

The it went on like that for about 30 minutes an it was time for me and Shawn to perform, he sang, She looks so perfect, then it was my turn.

"Hey guys today I will be singing, Can't Blame a Girl for Trying by Sabrina Carpenter."

I grabbed my guitar and started strumming the intro then began singing.

Here I am again, the same old situation

Why does the guy thing have to be so complicated

Should've played it cool instead of made a fool

Oh the things I do

Cause I'm young, and I'm dumb

I do stupid things when it comes to love

And even if I always end up crying

Well you can't blame a girl for trying

Oh oh, oh oh

No, you can't blame a girl for trying

Oh oh ooooh...

I should've shut my mouth, I could've kept it quiet

I might have freaked him out cause I was so excited