13

Destiny's POV:

It's amazing how fast times flies by. Before I knew it I was in the airport about to board my flight to California. Sammy and Mallory came with us, I know what your thinking what about Leah, her and Jack broke up last week.

As usual we were receiving strange looks from adults since we were being loud as hell. "Flight 398 to Chino hills is now boarding," the flight attendant said into the intercom.

I stood up and hugged Sam, "Bye Sam, love you," I sad quietly for only him to hear.

"Bye Destiny, I love you too," he whispered into my hair. He gave me a quick kiss then I made my way to Mallory.

"Bye Mal, text me and don't forget we are partners in crime," I said referring to the necklaces I got us for Christmas.

"How could I," she laughed then she hugged me and the jacks and I made our way over to the plane. I got situated and sat down in my seat which was luckily with the guys. The plane was taking forever apparently some guy needed to board the plane but barely missed the flight so we had to wait on them to get settled in. I was sitting in the middle so I laid my head on my brothers shoulder and ten minutes after we took off I crashed out.

I woke up to someone shaking me, my eyes flutter open and I see it was Gilinsky, "Des, we're here,"he said. I turned and looked at Jack who was already awake. "Can someone carry me," I asked groggily. Jack stood up and went to the overhead compartment to get his bag. I then turned to Gilinsky, "pleaseeeee," I pouted dragging out the 'e'. He sighed but got up and gave me a piggy back ride.

Luckily there wasn't a lot of fans at the airport so we weren't mobbed like we usually would've. When we got to baggage claim and that's when Jack put me down and also where we would wait for everyone. "Destiny!!!!" I heard someone yell. I turn around and I see my bestfriend Shawn.

"Shawn!!!" I yelled back. We both dropped what we had with us and run to hug each other. I jumped into his arms and he picked me up and twirled me around. "I missed you dude," I told him when he put me down. "I missed you too Des," he said smiling.

Everyone was already here except for Cam. "Where the hell is Tincan Dallas," I asked.

"I'm here, I'm here," he said running towards us.

"Finally, the host of this all is here," I say sarcastically.

We all piled into his car and started heading towards his house. As usual we all laughed and joked around and I swear it's like we never left each other. "Okay guys we're here," I heard Cameron say. We all get out and I stretch out from being cramped in the car. "Also Destiny there's a surprise for you here," Jack whispered in my ear. I gave him a confused look but he ignored it and walked into Cameron's house with my bag. I shrug it off and when I walk more up the driveway that's when I see.....

A/N:

Cliffhanger you do you think it's gonna be. Sorry that this wasn't that good it's more of a filler. Until next time

Vote..Comment..Fan

YEET ✌️👊💕