1

**School starts on Tuesday**

Destiny's POV:

Beeep! Beeeep! Beeep!

I mentally groan because that alarm going off is reminder that today school starts. This year Jack and I are seniors.

I grab my phone and start playing music and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth,brush my hair and wash my face.

As I'm walking out I'm greeted by my lovely older brother, "Sup goof," Jack says giving his famous look where he sticks his tongue out and raises his eyebrows.

"Why hello there dipshit," I say hitting the back of his head.

"Gilinsky and I are gonna ride together wanna join Sammy will be there too." He says as I'm walking away.

"Sure why the hell not," I say yelling back.

I enter my room and close the door.

I walk into my closet and grab a pair of skinny jeans, a dark gray crop top, a black cardigan and my gray vans and start getting ready.

Once I'm dressed I put on mascara, eyeliner and eos lip balm, I have never been into make up. I only use eyeliner and mascara, the eyeliner so it can make my eyes pop and the mascara because I have extremely long eyelashes.

After my makeup I spray on my Clinique Happy perfume and head downstairs to eat breakfast.

Once I'm downstairs and in the kitchen I find my brother, Jack Gilinsky and Sammy wilkinson in my kitchen.

"I seriously didn't take that long did I?"

"Yeah, ya kinda did. Destiny it's okay you're a girl, I get it" Sammy jokes.

"Hey Wilkinson kiss my ass," I say flipping him off.

"Well someone's a little feisty this morning, now grab a damn granola bar and hurry your ass up," Gilinsky says.

I grab a granola bar and follow them outside to Gilinsky's car.

Jack takes shotgun which forces me in the back with Sammy.

Not that I'm complaining, I have to admit I do have a slight crush on him but no one knew, only my brother which is probably why he took shotgun.

Unlike Gilinsky who've I known since I was five, me and Sammy barely started talking last year. As the year progressed I had been developing feelings for him.

~Sammy's POV:

Johnson took the passenger seat making Destiny and I sit in back.

No one knew this but ever since we started high school I've had a crush on her.

Her and the Jack's were fairly popular at school, not the I'm better than everyone else popular but everyone knew them because they were nice. Even though Destiny and Jack could go ape shit on you if you pissed them off well enough. They had even been popular since before they started vine over the summer.

"So what the hell took you so long Destiny," Gilinsky asks.

"Uh, I don't know maybe because I'm a girl and I have to fit this ass in these jeans and have a lot more things to do in the morning than you guys,"

Destiny had a nice body but that was mostly cause she was cheerleader and could do all this crazy flips and shit also because she plays volleyball.

"Well the time was worth it cause you look hot," I say winking.

"Your such a pig wilkinson," then Johnson interrupts

"Sammy, don't you know not to hit on my little sister in front of me,"

"I..i um," I was flustered Jack would probably kill me if he found out I liked Destiny.

"Damn Sammy calm down, he was just kidding," Destiny days getting a little red.

Damn it, she probably knows I like her, what if she does, my thoughts were soon interrupted by Gilinsky.

"Two things, we just arrived at hell and Johnson guess what?"

"What?" he replies

"We just got 500k followers on vine," he said smiling.

"Bro that's so cool, this is crazy what if we end up going on tour," he jokes.

"Well if you do, I better be coming," Destiny says.

"Of course you will sis, I mean come on, we practically do everything together.

"Well not everything but I better come." She says getting out if the car.

All eyes are on us as we walk into school, like I said the Jack's and Destiny were pretty popular at school and I had become part of their crew last year. Destiny was by my side with Johnson next to her and gilinsky next him. I couldn't help but stare at Destiny, she looked beautiful today. Unlike other girls at our school she didn't cake on makeup.

We walked straight into cafeteria and joined the rest of our gang, which was, Mallory, and Michael.

We grabbed our schedules and started comparing them.

I had second period Science third period Math and sixth period English with Destiny.

Which was all that really mattered another good thing was that it was just us meaning the jacks, Mallory,and Michael didn't have those classes with us.

Everyone also had the same lunch which was after third period.

The bell rang and we all went our separate ways.

~Mallory's POV:

Destiny and I were on our way to history which kinda sucks, history for first period.

"So I saw Sammy staring at you," I say nudging her.

"Oh please Mal, I barely even met him last year." she says rolling her eyes.

"So what's going on between you and my brother." She says nudging me this time and changing the topic.

"Well, nothing really. I may just maybe like him," I say as of it was nothing.

"Oh well maybe just maybe my brother might like you back. I would know this since we are related." She says laughing a bit.

"Well as your bestfriend you should totally help me out," I say laughing.

"Of course I will. I mean you both like each other so why not." She says entering the room.

"I mean you two could totally become the schools power couple."

"Yeah, right after you and Sammy."

"Really Mal. I barely met him last year."

"Just admit it Des, you like him."

"Okay fine. Maybe a little but the only other person who knows is Jack. So you better not say anything," she says giving me a slight glare.

Just then the bell rang and the teacher started talking before I had a chance to say anything.

After the teacher gave the normal first day of school talk the bell rang and Destiny went off to her class with Sammy while I went to my class with Jack.

~A/n:

I hope you guys are liking the story so far. I decided to leave it on a cliffhanger bc I can lol.

So I decided to write a Sammy Wilinson imagine because there isn't a lot.

Comment..Vote..Fan

Stay flawless

~Eli