21

2 months later

Destiny's POV:

I remember one day in 8th grade my teacher asked us where we would expect our lives to be in 4 or 5 years. Let me tell you, I would have never imagined my life how it is now. I would have never imagined going on tour, and living out my dream that every little girl dreams of having. The fact that I can live this life I've never imagined with my brother and eight best friends and the person I've fallen in love with makes it thousand times more unreal. After a couple more cities coming home for a week or two then going back it, we are finally taking a break, just for a month then we are back at it. The crazy thing would be is that, I'm graduating, tomorrow matter of factly. Somehow the guys and I did it, through all the traveling we did, we were graduating. I don't know what was making me think of this but my mind tends to wonder in silence. Like now there is a comfortable silence between Sam and I. Today was the last day of school and since all the parties are tomorrow we decided to go over to his house to just cuddle and watch movies.

"We did it babe," I say breathlessly.

"Did what?" Sam ask slightly confused.

"We're graduating tomorrow, somehow we did it."

"You're gonna kill your speech so don't even worry about it," Sammy reassures me, I don't even know how he knew I was worried about my speech but he did. I know what your thinking but your wrong, I'm not valedictorian but I am senior class president so I also had to give a speech. Sammy pulled me closer to him and I eventually drifted off to sleep.
~~graduation~~

I just got home from getting my nails done and surprisingly my parents were home. After being with them for a few hours, Jack and I went to go get ready since we have to be at westside, graduation was being held in the auditorium which was fairly huge. I take a shower and I just put on a pair of shorts and T-shirt. I curl my hair, so that it has a little curlish wave to it. I put on my usual makeup and decide to put a little bit of eyeshadow and do a smokey eye. Then I look in my closet for something to wear, according to the school we have to wear something nice and no converse, vans, jordans, etc are not allowed. After about thirty minutes I find the perfect outfit, a decided on a white floral bustier top, with a white chiffon skirt that ended just above my knee with a pair of brown, tannish booties. (Picture on the side)

I looked over my self in the mirror and took a deep breath. I made my way downstairs where Jack was waiting for me. I reached the bottom step and met Jack in the living room.

"Destiny, you clean up good," Jack said. That's when I noticed out parents weren't there, of course.

"Thanks bro, you don't look so bad yourself," I say lightly punching his shoulder.

"Let's get going shall we, mom and dad went do something but they'll be there, even if they don't show up we got Gilinsky, Sammy and their families supporting us," Jack smiled. I nodded my head and smiled. After a short drive we arrived at the our school and there quite a bit of cars, but then again Westside wasn't that big of a school. We walked through the main doors and head backstage where we had to pick up our cap and gown. Johnson and I walk over to Sammy, Jack and Mallory, we all laughed and talked about all the memories we shared throughout the years. Finally we were all lined up and of course Jack was behind me, whispering don't trip which made me trip once or twice.

We all got seated and the principle started talking,"...And now our senior class president, Destiny Johnson will share a few words," which caused the crowd to cheer loudly, what could I say I was considered popular. I make my way up and after what seemed like forever I made it to the podium.

I clear my throat and begin talking, "As most of you may know my names Destiny. First off I'd like to say we have made it through the best and worse four years of our lives. We are no longer the wide-eyed freshmen, fascinated with all the wonders highschool had to offer. As we all know we couldn't wait to graduate back then  and now that we have finally arrived to this moment, we realized that maybe we aren't as ready as we imagined. They say that by the end of highschool we should have discovered who we are as a person, your values, morals, likes and dislikes and so on. Personally I'd like to think that we discover more about ourselves as we get older, that our values change as each obstacle is thrown our way. Another thing people say is that we should have a career path laid out for us. Which by all means is okay if you do and if you don't that's okay too. We should be in love with your jobs, and to do that, we can't be forced to choose the rest of our lives by eighteen. I, myself don't want to wake up in ten or twenty years, not wanting to get up because I don't love my job. Also I would like to say thank you to our parents who pushed us to do our best in everything we do. Also thank you to our friends who made school lives better, that made us laugh so hard we had tears falling, that was there to catch the tears from heartbreak, and also was there to listen to you rant. Here's to highschool experience, from pulling all nighters to finish our untouched project that was to due the next day to all the last day of school parties. As we move on to the next chapters of our life, let's hope each of us fill it with all of our adventures we experience. We will move on from highschool, maybe lose touch with a close friend, move out of our parents house, get married and have children. Whatever happens from this day on, all I ask is that you don't regret anything you do. Senior class of 2015, we made it." I smile as the crowd cheers and make my way back to my seat making sure not to trip. When I got back to my seat Jack gave me a goofy grin,"Nice speech sis." I nod my head thanking him as they begin to call our names. Everyone cheered loudly for me and Jack and I was there with everyone else cheering as loud as I could for Gilinsky, Mallory, Nate, who was new to our group and Sammy.

"Graduates you may now move your tassel from the left to the right," our principle annouces. We do as we're told excited to get this over with so we could party. 'I am proud annouce you have offically graduated."

We all cheer and throw our caps in the air. After wondering around outside for awhile we finally found Gilinsky and his family. "Oh congrats you two," Melissa, Gilinsky's mom gushes and opulls me and Jack into a hug. I gave her smile and greet David, Molly, Laura. "Did your parents come?" David asks. I shake my head, "They were here for a little then when we were leaving they disappeared." They give me a sad look but it quickly fades when Melissa has the Jacks and I take a picture together then, just me and Gilinsky, then just him and Jack then one of just me and Jack. We stood there talking when I excused myslef to go find Sammy. Then after a couple of mintues I finnaly spot him, "Sammy!" I basically yell. He turns around and opens his arms, I quickly walk over to him and hug him. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist and picks me up twirling me around, "We did it," he says grinning from ear to ear. "Finally," I laugh as he sets me down. He sets me down and I greet his mom and dad and his sister, Emily"So you must be Destiny, the girl my brothers crazy about," his Emily smiles at me, its funny because how much Im with him and the amount of time we've been together I have never meet his sister. "Emilyyyy," Sammy groans his cheeks flushing from embarssment. "Well I'm probably just as crazy about him as he is of me, if not more," I cheekily smile. "That was a wonderful speech you gave," his mom compliments. "Thank you, I was afraid it was a little bold, you know with the whole 'you shouldn't have to have your career path planned out by eighteen' I didn't know if it would settle well with other parents." "You did prove a point, not many people are doing what they love because of it," she reassures me. "Mom can you take a picture of me and Destiny," Sam asks. She nods and grabs his phone taking mulitple pictures of us, the first one was normal of us smiling and the other was him picking me up and we just stared into each other eyes, "I love you," I whisper. "I love you more," he smiles. He gives me a quick kiss since his family was there. I say bye and Sam imforms me that he'll pick me up later around eight to go to the party. I make my way back to Jack and say bye to Gilinsky's family and we make our way back to our car. The car ride was fairly quiet within a couple mintues we pull into our driveway. I hop out and get ready for the party. I touch up my makeup and put on light wash high waited shorts, a balck crop to with cut-outs on the sides and my white converse.

~~

Sammy picks me up and we drive to the party talkiong abiut random things, we pull up to the house and you can hear the music thumping and the street is lined with cars. We enter the house and the party is in full swing, people grinding all over each other, people making out and red solo cups scattered all over the place. We join, Mallory and the Jacks soon dowing drinks and make our way to the dancer floor. Let the party begin.

A/N

thank you guys, I hope you enjoyed the book. There will be about five more chapters plus an epilpouge. Sorryy it took long to update I have been fairly busy with volleyball and school plus I've been sick. Also sorry if theres lack of quality at the end, put it was just pretty much a normal teen party. If you guys want feel free to send me banners, or trailers, ehatever floast your boat you can private message me on here or send them to me through kik, you can message mew for it. Also thank you guys for all the reads and votes. Be prepared for some drama the next chapter....maybe Ava is gonna make a reapperance....maybe I haven't decided. Anyways don't forget to vote..comment..fan

YEET ✌✊