14

Destiny's POV:

"Sammy!" I yelled running towards him. He picked me up and spun me around and while he was still hold holding me we kissed. He put me down after Carter cleared his throat. "What you are you doing here?" I asked.

"Cameron invited me here," he smiled.

I nodded and walked over by Cam and gave him a hug, "Thank you for inviting Sammy," I told him. "Well, we all want you guys back together and also he's almost part of the family," Cameron said.

We walked into Cam's house and it was huge. there was an a big kitchen, a winding staircase, plus a lot of the rooms had a balcony on the outside.

"Okay guys, we have enough rooms for two people to share but there will have to be three people in one room," Cameron explained.

Sammy and I were sharing a room since Mahogany wanted to be with Aaron. Once we got settled in we all met downstairs. We were all sitting there talking and I was sitting next Sam, his arm around my shoulder and I was cuddled up into him.(not like that ya nastys)

"Oh guys the day of Destiny's volleyball game we got kicked out of the restaurant," Sammy said.

"Really, Destiny getting kicked out of some place," Matt said in shock.

"You act like this surprises you, all four of us, have been kicked out way too many times to count," I said pointing at the Jacks, Sammy and I.

"Oh really and for what?" Carter asked.

"As they say, profane language and disturbing the peace, and once because we were all drunk off our asses." I said smiling a little.

"Wow, wait now that I think about it, that would happen to them," Nash joked.

"Anyways, guys we are California and we are sitting around watching tv lets go do something," I said getting off of Sammy and then putting my legs on top of his.

"Okay, well let's go to the beach it's only like noon," Cameron said standing up.

We all got up and went to go change, I went over to my drawer and grabbed a coral Aztec bikini shorts, my 'you can't sit with us' crop top and my black converse. I went to the bathroom and got changed then threw my into a messy ponytail and walked back out. Like you would guess Sammy was already ready, he grabbed my hand and I quickly grab my aviators, put them on and we walked downstairs together. There was two cars, Sammy,Carter,Cameron, Nash and Matthew and I in one then the rest in the other. Cameron was driving, Nash was in the front, Carter was in the back behind Nash, Matt in the middle,then Sammy was in the seat behind Cameron and I had to sit on Sam's lap with his arms around my waist. "I love you Destiny," Sam whispers in my ear sending chills up my spine. "I love you too," I said barely audible.

Sammy's POV:

We just got to the beach and Carter and Matt ran out to get us a good spot. Destiny gets out of my lap and out of the car once I'm out, I join her at her side and lace our fingers together.

We walk down where Matt and Carter got us a spot, luckily there wasn't any fans out today. I take off my shirt and Destiny pulls off her shirt and shorts and I can't help and stare. "Take a picture it'll last longer," Destiny laughs. I quickly pull out my phone and take a picture of her. Thats my favorite picture of her, she looks absolutely beautiful, like a picture you'd see on tumblr.

"Glad I did because you look absolutely perfect." I smiled.

"Im nowhere near perfect," she laughs a little. I set my phone down and I took her phone and set it next to mine. "Sam what are you doing," she questions.

Instead of answering her I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder and carry her out towards the water. Once the water was to my waist I set her down but she ended up having to cling onto me since she was shorter than I was. She had to go back to where our stuff was to set down her sunglasses then soon returned to me.

I wasn't paying too much attention when she came back because I was nervous about what I was gonna do later. So she came up behind me and jumped on my back which caused me to go underwater.

Then everyone joined in and we all started splashing and dunking each other. All the guys knew my plan so Destiny and I got out just before the sun set and got dried off. Destiny put her shorts and shirt back on and right now we were walking hand in hand along with the water. Here goes nothing.

Destiny's POV:

This moment right here and right now with Sammy was perfect. We were walking hand along the water and the sun was about to set. I stopped to watch the sunset and it was beautiful. Then Sammy puts his arms around my waist and pulls me into him but there is enough space to see each other. "Destiny please hear me out," he said looking straight at me. I just nodded my head and let him continue.

"Destiny Marie Johnson, I am crazy in love with you, there are no words in the dictionary to describe how much I love you. I love how you don't care what other people think about you, I love how your nose crinkles when you laugh, that you laugh at my stupid jokes, how you can go from being a crazy teenage girl to just being peaceful and quietish. I love how even when you don't try you look beautiful. I love how stubborn you can get but it's also very adorable. I love you and all your little things. I know I screwed so badly and the fact that I couldn't call you mine killed me inside, Destiny I have liked you since high school started ever since I saw you in science, then we started talking junior year and then I started developing more feelings for you, once we got into senior year falling in love with you was beyond my control. I know you said I had to win you back but I can't stand not being able to call you mine another day. So Destiny will you go out with me...again."

"Yes, I love you so much Sammy," I said pulling his lips to mine.

A/N:

Hope you liked this update, sorry it took so long I've been busy with sports and school.

So I had a volleyball tournament today and we lost all 3 games mainly because we don't work as a team and they blame me for their mistakes and yeah. They frustrate me.

Comment..Vote..Fan

YEET ✌️👊💕