7

** 3 months later**

Destiny's POV :

I woke up to alarm and started to get ready for school. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, then washed my face. In case your wondering yes me and Sam were still together and we've been together for 2 months.

I walked out and luckily Jack was to tired to harass me.

I walked out the bathroom and started getting dressed.

I put on a ddark wash skinny jeans, a mint blue short sleeve shirt with a white cardigan and my mint blue vans. I put on my usual makeup and put my hair in a messy fishtail braid sprayed on my signature perfume then grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

Luckily only Jack and Gilinksy were downstairs meaning I could have cereal. I grabbed the apple jacks and made myself a bowl of cereal.

" Sup Gilinsky." I said putting cereal in my mouth.

"oh you know just getting ready to head back to hell."

I laughed a little as Mallory came in as usual Sammy was last to get here considering he lived further away then everyone else.

"Hey Mallory," I smiled at her.

"Hey babe," Jack said giving her a kiss.

"Sup," Gilinsky said nodding his head.

" Mal, you're so sort of miracle worker because that is the first time this morning I've heard him talk." I smiled.

A few minutes later Sammy walked in while I was putting away my bowl.

I guess he saw me in the kitchen and came around and put his arms around my waist," Morning beautiful,"

"Morning babe," I said turning around and giving him a kiss.

"Okay, enough of this lovey dovey shit, and let's go." Gilinsky said.

Me and Sam pulled away he waited in the kitchen while I went and grabbed my bag then grabbed my hand while we went out to my car. I was driving today so Sam took shotgun while Mallory, and the Jacks settled into the back.

We all joked and horribly sang some songs until we arrived at hell. I grabbed my bag from Sammy and put it on my back then grabbed his hand. Gilinsky went to go meet his girlfriend Leah, while Sammy and Johnson walked me and Mallory to class. Mallory and Jack were a little behind us and were having thier own little convo.

"Do you have practice today?" I asked Sam.

" Nope you?"

" Nah, cheer got canceled and volleyball season is over and club volleyball practice doesn't start until next week," I said smiling.

"Well no shit Destiny, its December volleyball season ended in the beginning of the November, " he said smiling at me.

Agh he had the most adorable smile, then we started walking a little slower so we could have more time together.

"I like yours better," he said laughing a little.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that out loud," I laughed.

"Destiny come here," he said opening up his arms. I move over to him and he started to pick me up bridal style I started squirming and laugh yelling, " Sammy, stop putting me down!"

I stopped squriming and just stayed there laughing my head off while hanging onto his back.

Then Mallory heard all the yelling and saw the perfect picture opportunity and took it.