16

Destiny's POV:

I woke up and saw Sammy looking at me, "Morning sunshine," I said.

"Morning Beautiful," Sammy said in his morning voice, which was such a turn on.

"Ima go get ready," I said getting out of his grip and grabbing my clothes.

I took a shower blow dried my hair then put on my clothes. A white lace crop top, acid wash high wasted shorts, and my white converse. I then curled my hair and put on my usual makeup and sprayed on my perfume. I was about to leave but then I saw the mark on my neck from yesterday, Jack cannot know about this, so I grabbed concealer and covered it up the best I could.

I got out of the bathroom and saw that Sammy was wearing a blue and black plaid shirt, khaki shorts and his black vans.

"Let's go and eat," I said jumping on his back, his put his hands on the back of my thighs to keep me up.

We got downstairs and all the guys were there, just sitting.

"Guys are you kidding me, its New Year's Eve and sorry not sorry but I want to pop fireworks not sit around all day."

"Wait," Taylor perks up, "Fireworks. I fucking love fireworks!" he exclaimed.

"Well let's go get some," I cheered.

I grabbed the keys and started heading to the car doing a little happy dance.

I got into the car and started driving to the firework stand that was at the gas station close to us.

We got out and literally bought everything there was, well me and Taylor went a little crazy with the fireworks.

By the time we got back the sun was setting so Taylor and I being the crazy people we were we started a bit early.

We went crazy lighting five at once and then putting black cats in the gutter. Finally it was almost midnight and we all had a drink in our hands counting down while Taylor went to go set up another firework for the countdown. I was standing across from Sammy and then the countdown began.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

Then Sammy started leaning in.

"3"

"2"

"1"

I felt Sammy's lips crash against mine, then I heard the firework go off and saw a flash.

"Happy New Years," I said against his lips.

Soon after we ended up making out forgetting that everyone was with us, as my arms wrapped around his neck and his went around my waist and I started lightly pulling on his hair as he pulled me closer to him.

"Ok Sammy, you can stop now, if your gonna make out with my sister don't do it in front of me," Johnson said stepping between us.

I pulled back my cheeks flushed with obvious embarrasment, then started telling everyone Happy New Years.

"Look at the picture I got of you and Sammy," she says showing me the picture of Sammy and I kissing under the fireworks. All I could do is smile cheekily and ask her to send it to me.

Soon after we popped more fireworks and mahogany and I did sparklers well the guys did too but they were being dumbasses as always.
I finished saying goodnight to everyone and Sammy and I walked into our room once we got in Sammy locked the door.
A/N: sexual part coming up
He turned around and pushed me up against it.
His lips covered mine. Our mouths explored each other. His tongue on mine, exploring every inch of my mouth.
He mumbled a "jump." I did what he told me and wrapped my legs around his waist. There wasn't any space between us.
Our tongues fought for dominance. He won. He walked me over to the bed and laid me down gently.
He hovered over me, his lips soon covered mine again. I tugged at the hem of his shirt. He got the message and I happily removed it. My hands traced over his abs. His perfectly toned body had my heart beating loudly.
His lips started leaving wet kisses all over my neck.
He grabbed my shirt and removed it from my body.
He looked down at me and smiled.
He kissed my lips one more time then pulled down my shorts. Leaving me in my white lace bra and panties.
"You're so beautiful." He told me.
I took off his shorts leaving him in his American eagle boxers. I could see his erection growing.
He slid off his boxers, his member was already hard.
He hovered over me once again and slid into me. He thrusted inside me.
I felt a few tears drip down my face.
He kissed each one away. The pain began to go away. And soon enough the pleasure started to take place.
"Sammy" I moaned.
His thrusts had me digging my nails into his back.
I looked into his eyes. His eyes filled with such list and love.
Each thrust was getting better and better.
"I love you." He said
"I love you too."
And with that we both reached. Our climax .
He collapsed next to me and we cuddled then we heard a knock on our door.
"Des, open the door," the person said. Fuck it sounded like Johnson.
Sammy and I looked at each other then jumped out of bed and hurried to put on our clothes.
Once dressed, I opened the door.
Hey bro," I said trying to sound casual.
"Hey, did you just have sex?"
"What! No why would you think that?"
"Because you have sex hair and I know your hair wasn't like that this morning."
"Uhh.. Me and Sammy were wrestling?" I said it coming out more like a question.
"Yeah yeah nice try, you used protection right?"
"Yeahh of course," I said.
"Well anyways, tomorrow we're gonna go to the pier. So we might wake up a little early."
"Ohh okay, yeah I'll be up by then."
"Hey Des, plus the hickeys on your neck gave it away," Jack smiled at me.
He left and I closed the door and sighed, hopefully he didn't tell anyone else.
I saw Sammy standing by the dresser and he smiled, "I love you Des."
"I love you more Sammy," I smiled walking over to him and giving him a kiss.
Then we watched a movie and I fell asleep on his chest.

A/N
Hey guys, I'm so sorry it took so long. But thanks to _xshannonx_
For writing the dirty part of this book you guys should read her book. I'm also starting a new book called my new life and for those of you who read what could go wrong it's basically a better version of that book.