4

**Friday morning***

Destiny's POV:

My alarm went off a little earlier than it normally would but it was only because the Jack's and I had to head to the airport. Also in case you were wondering Sammy and I still had a friendship going and as much as I hated to admit I still had feelings for him.

I quickly put on yoga pants and a crop top that showed a good amount of my toned stomach.

I put my hair into a messy fishtail braid, put on my makeup and brushed my teeth then headed downstairs with my suitcase.

A minute later Sammy and Mallory came walking into my house along with Gilinsky.

"Hey guys?" I said it coming more out like a question as to why Mallory and Sam were here.

"We were gonna skip school today to take you guys to the airport," Sammy informed me as he hugged me. Sammy's hugs were the best I would put my head in the crease of his neck and would breath in his cologne.

"Oh okay, well Sam would you be a doll and put my suitcase in the car," I said.

He sighed a bit then grabbed my suitcase and took it out to the car.

"You know he told me on the way over here, he still likes you," Mallory said once he was out of earshot.

"As do I but, he has to tell me, and he should make the first move." I sighed a little.

Yesterday Mallory and Jack started dating thanks to me and they were both good with having a long distance relationship. They were the cutest couple although Mallory said Sammy and I would be the cutest couple.

Right now we were on our way to the airport I was in backseat with Mallory and Johnson and Sammy was in the front seat with Gilinsky.

Before I knew it we were in front of our gate. "Flight 156 to Dallas is now boarding." the flight attendant said through the intercom.

I turn to Mallory first, "Bye Mal, I'll miss you," I said hugging her.

"Bye Des, I'll miss you too, text me whenever you can, promise?" "I prmoise." I said wipping away some of the tears that fell.

Then I moved to Sammy, he immediately took me into a hug. "I'll miss you Des, text me and possibly facetime?" he whispered into my ear. More tears were running down my face and whispered back into his ear, "Of course, I'll miss you too."

I didn't want to let go but I had to so I could head to the gate with the Jacks.

I let go and carefully wiped away my tears so I wouldn't smudge my makeup."

I boarded the plane and settled into my seat which was by the window.

"Des, it'll be okay, it won't be long before we get back home." Gilinsky said quietly next to me.

I nodded my head and put my headphones in and fell asleep. Then a few hours later, Gilinsky woke me up and told me the plane had landed.

~Sammy's POV :

Destiny finished saying to goodbye to Mallory and was walking over to me. I immediately pulled her into a hug.

" I'll miss you Des, text and possibly facetime me?" I whispered into her hair since I was taller than her.

I felt tears landed on my shirt as she whispered back,"Of course."

I didn't want to let go but since she had to leave she pulled away from the hug and carefully wiped away her tears.