17

Destiny's POV:

I woke up and Sammy wasn't there and I didn't hear the boys being loud as fuck like they usually are. I got out of bed and started walking to the bathroom. With the first step I took my legs started to burn. Please lord say I don't walk funny, I don't need all the guys giving shit because of last night. Slowly I walk to the bathroom and make my way into the shower. I let the hot water relax my muscles, I did my business then got out and got dressed. Todays outift was simple I was wearing a long maroon T-shirt with yoga pants and my black converse. I put on my usual make up and my hair was beach wavy. So tumblr I know, tell me about it. I grabbed my phone and there was a text from my brother saying that they were at the IHOP down the street and they left Taylors car for me. I went downstairs and saw Sammy watching TV.

"Hey babe," I said as I walked into the kitchen which was where we kept the keys. He got up and gave me a hug, "Morning Beautiful," he said giving me a quick kiss.

"Ready to roll. I'm driving because I love the Range Rover." I said walking out of Cams house. We got in the car and we were driving in a comfortable silence.

"You know I would love to move out here," I said breaking the silence.

"I'd love to move anymore as long as I'm with you," Sam smiled at me.

"Destiny!!!," I hear Sam yell, I stomp on the break, then it goes dark.

~A/N
Sorry it took so long to update, I didn't know what to put after the scene. But I'll leave you at a cliffhanger. So if it's short and crappy, I just wanted to give you an update. Again I'm really sorry.
In other news I tried out for competitive volleyball and I made it. So I'm really excited!!!