9

Destiny's POV:

I woke at like 10 since our flight was at 2. I honestly couldn't wait to be reunited with the guys. Also Bart gave me call and asked if I wanted to be a performer at Magcon. So of course I took it, how could I not and I have Shawn to thank for this happening to me. I also made a YouTube account were I would post covers and challenges.

I just got finished getting ready, I was wearing skinny jeans, a maroon sweater shirt, with my white converse and my natural hair which was beach curls wavy. The Jacks, Mallory, Leah and I just finished eating pizza and since we still had about an hour before we had to leave we were just sitting at the table talking.

"Has anyone besides Mike heard from Sam?" Mallory asked.

"I have, he just asked what time we were leaving so that way he could say bye," Gilinsky said.

"Well, if he's excepting me to just jump back in his arms he's dead wrong," I grumbled a bit.

"Do you miss him at all?" Leah asked.

"Of course I do, I mean he was my first love," I sighed.

"Would you give him another chance?" Jack asked.

"I mean yes but he would have work for it, Gilinsky do you think he misses me?"

"From the way it sounded on the phone he seems fine, sorry Des," he told me.

I looked down at my phone and saw the time, "Well guys we gotta go," I said standing up and we all said our goodbyes. Mallory and Leah weren't coming to the airport with us because it would be super pack and hard to get them to come to the gate with us.

We all go into the car and went through airport security and boarded the plane.

After the six or seven hour flight we got to the hotel. This time I wasn't sharing a room with the Jacks, they didn't tell me who but when I got to my room they still weren't there.

I took a selfie and uploaded it to twitter and Instagram with the caption, "Be good Chicago ✌️"

Just then the door opened and Mahogany came into the room.

"Loxy!!!!" I yelled and ran towards her giving her a hug.

"Des!!! We get to be roomies, this shall be fun." she laughed.

"Hell yeah, we gonna turn up." I laughed. Since I got there first I got the bed by the window so she set her stuff down on the bed next to the door.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Sam," she said bringing me into another hug.

"Yeah, just out of everyone he had to cheat on me with that bitch," I sighed a little.

"But really though, but hey we're in Chicago and a million miles away from Omaha, so let's be young and dumb," she said.

"I'm down for it, but for now let's get ready for Magcon," I said walking to the bathroom to fix myself up.

Then Mahogany came in and started to fix herself up then we took a picture and uploaded it to twitter and Instagram; We bad, is you mad💋💀"

"Alright let's go bae," I said grabbing our room key and heading out to the lobby to met with the rest of the guys.

We got down to the lobby and Shawn was the first one I saw, "Destiny!!" he yelled.

I ran/walked over to him and gave him a hug, the process repeated with all 5 guys.

"So this kid Sammy are we gonna have to beat his ass?" Cameron asked.