2

Destiny's POV:

"Bye Mal," I said was we walked out of our classroom and bumped into Johnson and Sammy. Mallory and Jack had math next while Sammy and I have Science. It was actually really nice to have some alone time with him.

"You look beautiful by the way," Sammy said only loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh so first I'm hot now I'm beautiful," I said laughing a little.

"Well I didn't want Johnson to flip out on me for thinking I was flirting with his sister."

"Well you don't have to worry because he likes you, he was just messing around being the protective older brother," I reassured him.

Just at that moment we had walked in and we took seats next to each other. We had already known that the teachers couldn't care less about where we sat.

"Destiny?"

"Hmm?"

"Look who's here," Sammy said pointing toward the door.

I turn and look and see the one and only Ava Jennings. I never knew why but she hated me, not only did I have her for Science but she was also on my cheer team. Everything between us was 10x worse because we both auditioned for captain but I made it and another girl named Sabrina was co-captain.

"Well if you don't know it's the wicked b*tch from the south," I said as she passed by me. All I heard was Sam stifle a laugh.

"Well if it isn't Destiny Johnson the sluttiest girl in school." Is all that she shot back.

"Reality check sweety, if I remember correctly you are the one who's slept with everyone in school except for the Jack's,Sammy and Michael because they don't want to catch a disease. Also I'm not the one who's dressing like a playboy bunny in the middle of fall." I said with a smug smile on my face.

"Whatever Johnson your just jealous because I'm better then you."

"At what being a slut, because all you do is cheerleading and I'm better than you at that. So just go sit by all your slutty friends in that corner, cake face," I said shooing her away.

Then she gave me a glare and stalked away trying to walk like she said an ass.

"By the way you have no ass," I called after her but she chose to ignore me.

"Damn, Destiny you got her good" Sammy said finally letting out his laugh that he was holding in.

"Well somebody needed to say it so why not me, she hates me ten times more since I made captain." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Wait, you never told me you made captain," Sam says looking at me surprised.

"Opps, I think I forgot," I said giving him a slight smile while covering my mouth.

He opened his mouth to say something but then the bell interrupted him along with the teacher.

Soon the teacher launched into the normal first day of school talk and I started to zone out but made it look like I was paying attention the entire time.

45 minutes later the bell rings and we all started packing up our things up.

As we are walking out Ava was right behind Sammy and I. I guess he noticed and he grabbed my hand, I was blushing a little as our hands touched I felt butterflies explode in my stomach.

Then I heard Ava scoff behind us and I smiled because of what Sammy did and because of Ava's reaction which was a bonus.

~Sammy's POV: