15

Destiny's POV:

I pulled Sammy's lips to mine and I felt sparks fly everywhere and butterflies erupted in my stomach just like when we first kissed.

"Okay guys your back together, you can stop now before I get sick," Nash yelled.

I pull away and see that all the guys were watching us, my cheeks got hot meaning I was blushing.

"Whatever Nash you're just jealous since you can't get none," Sammy said grabbing my hand and walking back over to them.

"I bet you I could," Nash said once we got back over to them.

"But I won't because I'm not like that," he finished since I was giving a look.

"Good because I hate guys like that," I said.

We all walked back to the car with the same seats as before.

After we got back we all showered and got changed into more comfortable clothes, meaning the guys were wearing sweats and no shirt except for Aaron and Shawn who wore t-shirts while me and Mahogany were twinning wearing black sweatpants and a black crop top that said mermaid Barbie with mermaid in shinny metallic and Barbie in pink.

"I'm hungry," I complained not even after a minute of sitting down.

"When are you not," Cam joked.

"Hey Dallas, bite me," I slightly hissed at him.

"Let's get Jack in the box, I love their tacos," I said, while almost everyone except Sammy, the Jacks, and Taylor and Mahogany gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked.

"Seriously, Jack in the box over Taco Bell?" Carter asked me.

"All day everyday Reynolds," I smirked.

"Well I'm with Destiny and want Jack in the box who else is with us?" Sammy asked.

"Me," Taylor, the Jacks and Mahogany said.

"Well let's go," I said grabbing the keys once I had already put on my black vans.

We got outside and then I realized something, "Loxy, can you drive us to the nearest Jack in the box?" I asked sweetly. "Fine but only cause I want Jack in the box tacos," Mahogany laughed.

Yay. I got in the front with Mahogany while everyone else sat in the back. I plugged my phone in and blasted cool kids by echosmith.

"I WISH THAT I COULD BE LIKE THE COOL KIDS, CAUSE ALL THE COOL KIDS THEY SEEM TO FIT IN. I WISH THAT I COULD BE LIKE THE COOL KIDS LIKE THE COOL KIDS!" Mahogany and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Oh my fucking Gosh how do you guy deal with her," Taylor complained.

"Yes we're here," I said before anyone could say anything. I walked up the counter and order 12 tacos a large Mountain Dew for me and sammy then taylor, Mahogany and the Jacks ordered their drinks and we each got large fries. We got in the car and drove back to Cam's house and saw that they got Taco Bell.

"Let's watch a movie," Matthew suggested.

"Let's watch the conjuring," I said.

Everyone agreed and Cam put the movie in after we all ate. I cuddled up into Sammy.

"OH MY FUCK!" I jumped.

Sammy started lightly laughing at me.

"Who's fucking idea was this," I screamed.

Then everyone threw their popcorn at me, "okay I get it damn," I frowned a little.

After me screaming a couple more profane words the movie ended. "Well that was nice," I said cheerfully.

Then everyone glared at me, "well damn," I said a little hurt.

"Come on Destiny," Sammy said picking me up bridal style, "night guys," I yelled over Sammy's shoulder laughing.

"Guess what," I whispered laughing a little.

"What?" he asked smiling at me.

"Tomorrows New Year's Eve," I giggled.

"And?" he asked.

"Maybe you'll get a little something," I said biting my lip.

"Holy shit," he groaned.

"Is what you'll be saying," I smirked.

"Destiny don't," he warned as he put me when we got to our door.

"Oh Sam, come on." I smirked.

As I put my hands around his neck and messed with the end of his hair.

I pulled his lips to mine and lightly tugged on the end of his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. His tongue grazed my lips asking for entrance which I accepted. His mouth moved to my neck and left a love bite. "That's all you get for tonight," I smirked as I got into bed. "Tease," he said pulling me closer to him.

"But you love me," I smiled kissing him quickly.

"Night Sammy," I yawned.

"Night Destiny," he whispered.

"Love you," I said.

"Love you more," he said kissing my forehead. Not a minute later I fell asleep.

A/N:

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I've been really busy lately. Thank you guys so much for all the reads. Plus I had a lot of drama to deal with last week and yeah but as always Magcon boys came to the rescue and made me feel better. Also my birthday is coming up so guess what I'm asking for, yes I am asking for the guys merch. Fingers crossed I get something.

QOTD: when's your birthday

AOTD: October 26

Comment..Vote..Fan

YEET ✌️👊💕