Chapter Three: Unison

Opening Song: KOE by ASCA (Fate/Apocrypha Ending Song)

Dedicated to: asunakaito7

After the Rayshift, Gudako felt lighter...yet there was something pulling her down.... She looked to her side and didn't found her companion, Mash Kyrielight. But rather, a vast city filled with light, a huge cube-like structure, a huge mountain and a huge mansion.

"I prepared a small home where each era merges. You can plan your course of action there. You can also set up a summoning circle on a leyline there." she remembered Dr. Roman had told her.

"Oh don't tell me..." slowly, she looked down and her face drained of color. And she was proven right. She was...quickly falling down to the ground!!

"WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She spotted the group that came from those different sights that she saw; and they were looking back up at her. Though, that wasn't important right now. She had to do something before she finally falls. She looked to her right hand and spotted her Command Spells. Having no choice, she opened her mouth to call a Servant but she wasn't able to Command anything because someone who had flying abilities caught her.

As her eyes were closed, she opened them to see a twin tailed goddess with red eyes and a crown...and wearing a bit of...revealing clothes. Gudako's eyes sparkled as the goddess smiled at her. She was Gudako's Servant in Chaldea and one of her Archers. They slowly landed in the middle of the gathered group as chrysanthemums, hydrangeas, lavanders and roses fly around her and the goddess.

"You should really be careful during Rayshifts, Gudako." the goddess put her down and smiled then, dematerialized quickly. Gudako sighed but smiles. "Wait, where's Mash?" Gudako looked up to find her Servant falling slowly like a Magical girl down the beside her.

"What are you, a Magical girl?! Oh, right. You WERE considered as one during the time we first met Illya-san..." Gudako sighs as she spots everyone was staring at her. "Guhh...so, I guess we have some explaining to do.... For now, all of you people, don't worry, I have an explanation for the Red Sky and Red Moon. But we shouldn't talk about it here...follow me..." Gudako gestured all of them to follow her.

"Wait...aren't you...Mash and Gudako?!" Illya states and Mash just smiles "We'll explain everything later. The reason of the red sky and even your...uhm...clones here..." Mash then gestures again to follow Gudako. They had no choice but to abide. They needed to know the cause of these events...

***

"What, you've met them before, Illya?" Bazett asked and Illya nods "Yeah. They helped me rescue Miyu back in that Reality Marble. But before that..." Illya glanced to another girl that looked like her. But before they could all question anything, a small house came into view.

It looks similar to the Chaldea Base back in Babylonia...but this is rather bigger... Gudako thought as she and Mash looked at the house that Dr. Roman had prepared for them

And through all their wide open eyes and mouths, Gudako sighed and looked onto Mash who nods also. They tried to open the door but in vain. "Maybe some are already in there.... I did say that some of them should go ahead of us..." Mash says again as she knocks on the door.

"Coming!" two male voices and a female one said from inside. Gudako and Mash paled, as if they knew who was in there. Gudako turned to everyone "So, I want everyone to stay calm, and you, too, Saber of Red, and yes, I know all your True Names. I'm sorry but we'll have to continue explaining inside..." she said as the door slowly opened and out came a man with a suit. "Eh...Jekyll. Who did you come with?" Mash asked and the man, now known as Dr. Henry Jekyll, smiles "I came with Euryale, Rama, Ushiwakamaru and Tamamo Cat and Ishtar...the others chose to stay back in Chaldea until you call on then, Master Gudako." Jekyll gestured them to enter and Gudako smirks, puffs her chest and ran inside.