Chapter Four: The Five Pillars

Opening Song: Eiyuu Unmei no Uta by EGOIST (Fate/Apocrypha Opening Song)

Dedicated to: RakafukashiLinovor
And thank you to asunakaito7 for greeting me!! First part of my three day in this week release!!

"While I explain, why don't we arrange the summoning circle?" she says to Mash who nods, leaving the room for a short while, setting up a Summoning Circle in another room

"Yes, the future of humanity. In the first place, Mash and I were assigned to monitor the Earth by taking down Singularities in each era one after another. Thing is, I was supposed to work with other Masters so that the process will go quicker. But..." Gudako paused as Ishtar rubbed her head

Mash then returns, "On the day of the first mission of the rookie Masters, Senpai was kicked out of the briefing because she was sleeping." Mash starts, earning a remark of "Wow. Nice support, Mash. I really appreciate it." from Gudako but she paid it no mind "An accident happened during that time. And before we knew it, the only surviving Master is Senpai. To be more precise, the only ones surviving is me, because Senpai saved me and I inherited the properties of a Servant, Senpai, Dr. Roman and Da Vinci and some of the Chaldea staff. And so, both Senpai and I are in-charge of taking out Singularities that make up an era...and this one is no different." Mash continues

"Yeah, though I have Mash with me, a single Servant cannot handle things all by herself. Therefore, I was given privilege to become a Master of as many Servants as I could to take down cases like these. I believe I've already met some of you in some of our adventures in different eras, ne? Jekyll is an example..." Gudako said as she released herself from Ishtar's hold. Illya, Mordred, Nero and Jeanne d'Arc nods.

"The actual process of a Singularity is that after it is taken down, the people of that era wouldn't remember us. But because of the Irregularity present, you recognized Mash and I. So, I met Ruler, or St. Jeanne d'Arc, in the Orleans Singularity. Then, I met Mordred in the London Singularity with Jekyll as her Master. Oh and I met Illya when we rescued Miyu from the Reality Marble. Then, I met Nero from the Septem Singularity and E Pluribus Unum Singularity. Why am I discussing to you guys the Singularities? Simple, it is the same as what is happening here..." Gudako said as she stood up.

"Yeah, you've been explaining stuff about Chaldea. They have to know what does it have to do with the current state of the world..." Ishtar says with a big sigh. Gudako sweatdrops. "So, do you know some families that had already been involved greatly in the Holy Grail War? Be it as Masters or observers or some other?" she starts and the Rins and also the two Illyas looked at each other.

"The Tohsaka..." Rin, Archer EMIYA's Master, starts

"The Matou..." Shirou continues

"And the Einzbern..." Illyasviel finishes

Gudako nods "That's right. The three families involved in the Holy Grail War are the Tohsaka, Matou and Einzbern. They are related to why these eras are merging. Each family acts like a big wall for the four timelines, preventing them from colliding. But there seems to be something that had disturbed the role od each family as a wall, and this caused red miasma to envelop the earth. If not prevented, it will consume the world - no, the universe - itself by its own black hole of magic." Chaldea's Master relates to them.

"You said...the families involved in the Holy Grail War.... But the only families that Shirou, Rin and Illyasviel mentioned are three...but there are five timelines that merged, including your own...then who is the fourth and fifth family?" Nero asked, suddenly analyzing the situation even further.