Chapter Twenty-Two: The Flaming City

Opening song: Wishing diary by Yumeha Kouda (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Herz Second ending song)

"He what!?!?!"

"Yeah. He sort of found out all of Team Anomalies' information. Maybe when Da Vinci was writing all of our informations...he sort of grabbed the chance to even get information on Miya..." Gudako says as Miyu fanned a sweating and sleeping Miya together with Illya.

Right now, Mash and Gudako gathered in Team Kaleidoscope's room with Dr. Roman and Da Vinci in order to talk of what happened back in Mash's room.

Da Vinci bit her lip in annoyance and banged her fist on one of the tables, everyone's gazes shifted to her.

"If only I'd been more careful..."

"Hey, Da Vinci-san it isn't your fault at all! How Gudao slipped through the security walls of Chaldea is more or less confusing in itself." Gudako said as she walked towards the Renaissance painter.

"And besides, that was just a warning. It made me snap of my stupor.... It actually made me think that the brother I know back then was different from this evil one right now. Back when we first discovered he was behind this, I did not care...that's 'cause I didn't believe it at all.... It's technically my fault for putting everyone at risk..." Gudako said as she looked towards the ceiling, trying to hold back the tears.

"This time for sure...I'm not letting any of you get hurt.... First thing in the morning, let's all gather in the briefing room. We're going to settle this once and for all..." Gudako said as she bowed, saying a little soft goodbye to Team Kaleidoscope before leaving the room with Mash, Dr. Roman and Da Vinci.

"She's right. No matter how much we think what's about to happen tomorrow, it won't matter if we won't rest..." Luvia said which made her companions nod "We better get some rest. So we could be fully-prepared for tomorrow." Shirou PW suggested which made them nod and do as they're told.

***

"HAI MINNA-SAN OHAYO GOZAIMASU!!" Gudako announced her presence as soon as she entered the briefing room. They all had just a silent breakfast earlier that morning and they quickly freshened up afterwards then met up at the briefing room.

"Mikon~." -Sora

"Umu!" -Kirin

"G'mornin'!" -Leni

"Morning." -Seijiro

"Good morning." -Chris

"...uuh..." -Kaoru

"Yes, morning, Guda-chan..." -Saki

"Hey, where's Miya?" Gudako turned to look at Team Kaleidoscope "Oh, she's still recovering..." Miyu replies

"Yes. That is better. We can't have her being taken from us by our enemy.... So, course of action?" Gudako turns to Dr. Roman

"Yes. So, your Command Spells are replenished. Your Servants will be all by your side, only in spirit form...you can call on them and they'll appear as per usual." Dr. Roman discusses and Gudako sighed "In the end, I can't stop any of the Alters to come after all..."

"That goes without saying, Gudako. You're still our true self's child, right Santa Alter?" Saber Alter asked while the other nodded "And besides...I have a bad feeling with Rin's child...he seems...different when you first encountered him in SE.RA.PH than the way he manifested himself to you last night..." she continues

"Alright, fine. Let's go over the enemies we'll be expecting to face..." Gudako scratched the back of her head, giving up. Everyone nodded and started thinking of who should they fight if ever....