Chapter Nineteen: Days of Dash: Day 1

Opening Song: Shikisai by Maaya Sakamoto (Fate/Grand Order Movie First Order Theme song)

"I trained under many teachers. Heh. I am the student of Rin-san, Mama, Papa, Nero, Mordred and even Jeanne and Sieg. I won't lose to someone like him!" Gudako said, bringing out her sword, Ritoumani, pointing it towards her opponents for this sparring match.

"Remember the limits, Gudako. No using of Projection or Partial Summon. Beat us with your magecraft and strength behind that sword of yours." Ishtar said as she, Ereshkigal, EMIYA and BB prepared to spar with her.

That morning, the trio of Gudako, Seija and Milliana all separated for their own training that day. Seija was with Jeanne, Jeanne Alter, Sieg and Astolfo, Milliana was with Miyu, Illya, Rin KLPI and Luvia while Gudako was with EMIYA, BB, Ishtar and Ereshkigal.

Gudako nods as she remembered what they talked about yesterday during their planning, after Gudako went and escaped Stheno of the Gorgons.

Dr. Roman, Da Vinci, Mash, Gudako, Seija, Santa Lily, Ishtar, Ereshkigal, BB, EMIYA, Arturia, both Shirous, Sakura, Medusa, all Rins, both Illyas, Heracles, Mordred, Kairi, Sieg, Astolfo, Jeanne, Fiore, Caules, Fran, Chiron, Miyu, Luvia, Angelica, Nero, Nami, Haku, Tamamo-no-Mae, Cú Chulainn, Lu Bu Fengxian and Rani all gathered in the room.

"Let us review the information we have until now.... We are called as the People of Rendezvous by the enemy. And by enemy, the only remaining that we know are Gawain, Li Shuwen, Julius, Leo, Gudao, his Army of Alters and...one more he did not disclose..." Gudako said.

"Gudao is the 48th Master potential back here in Chaldea. He trained under Rin-san and Heroic Spirit EMIYA back in our childhood. Therefore, his magecraft is a force to be reckoned with.... Although, we're still not sure of what other magecraft is he capable of using aside from that and some Jewel magecraft..." Seija continues

"He gained the ability to be able to Command both Shadow Servants and Alter Servants respectively. He is also the one who's pulling the strings in the shadows. The reason for the eras merging..." Mash said

"He plans to collect all Black Grails...but that failed because of us interfering. Therefore, having a hard time with his plan being ruined, he showed himself and warned us. And also clued us in..." Shirou ST said

"True that. He gave us three days in preparation for the Final Battle. We have to plan what to do with those three days." Rin ST said

"I have a suggestion, then..." Da Vinci raised her hand "Day 1 should be dedicated to Seija, Gudako and Milliana to strengthen their combat capabilities. That is, without relying on their Servants. Time may come that it may happen, you know, them fighting without Servants..." she said...

"Alright! Give me all you got, Gudako!" Ishtar said, bending her giant bow and loading it with gems.

"Bring it, Ishtar!!"

"Okay!" Ishtar yelled as she launched the gems like arrows towards her, Gudako easily deflected some, destroyed some and blocked some using her sword, the gems getting broken or falling harmlessly onto the ground. Ishtar smirks as she snapped her fingers. Gudako's eyes widened when Ereshkigal rushed towards her with her silver spear, trying to impale her. Gudako, thought caught by surprise, blocked it with her sword.

As they were both engrossed in a long sword lock, BB came from behind Gudako and tried to kick her off but Gudako backflipped away from them as her sword glowed gold then it receded. She panted as the same barrage of attacks came at her; Ishtar using more gems and Ereshkigal and BB attacking her from different angles. It was then she noticed that EMIYA hasn't moved from his starting position. His pale eyes stare into her as she defended herself from Ereshkigal, BB, and Ishtar.