Chapter Eighteen: Eclipse

Opening Song: Sora wa Takaku, Kaze wa Utau by Luna Haruna (Fate/Zero Second Ending song)

"Senpai!" Mash burst in through the door of Gudako's room. Suddenly, her eyes widened. Fire filled the room...but the fire didn't spread outside. It just kept on burning on the room, it led to where Gudako laid previously. But instead of the chatty and enigmatic Master of hers, she saw a figure on the bed, the figure was sitting there, as if savoring the feeling of the burning bed

Jeanne Alter was surprised by this. And she also felt unsettled. She was, of course, the Dragon Witch. She knows fire more than anyone could ever hope to know. And right now...she felt a sensation akin to the dragon that she always fought with - King Arthur. But, as much as she hates to admit it, Artoria Pendragon's presence was never malignant. But this...

"This is..."

What are you all doing here?!

Suddenly, the figure on the bed rose up, looking directly at them. She had blonde hair with red streaks on them and green eyes but...the hair style was the same. Her face was covered in red scales as her green pupils narrowed. Her clothes were ripped on the left side, showing that her body was also filled with scales. Her hands with the Command Spells gleamed red like fire.

Gudako roared as some flames came out from her mouth "Senpai! Snap out of it!!" Mash yelled dodging the flame balls that Gudako fired at them, changing into her Servant form. Artoria suddenly saw the Master of Chaldea as someone that looked like her, but more angry "We have no choice but to fight her...!" Seijiro exclaims as he ordered Santa Lily to charge "Everyone! We have to lead her outside! Corner her then calm her down! The same way you always did to her when she would lose her rationality!" he continued while everyone prepared their Noble Phantasms.

It is futile. This body no longer belongs to Gudako Pendragon....

The dragonic version of Gudako roared again and released a big barrage of fire - but not just any fire. This made Tamamo-no-Mae's eyes widened "Mikon~! That isn't normal fire! Everyone don't let that thing hit you!!" she yelled as Mash used her Noble Phantasm to block the fire.

This body now belongs to the Dragon that lives inside the King of Knights. Imbued higher by the power of the flame that consumed the world. My name...is VORTIGERN!

All Artorias present were surprised to hear that. Not only did Gudako now bore the visage of a dragon, she also called herself as a Dragon. Just like what Artoria Alter said when preparing her Noble Phantasm.... Their further thoughts were interrupted when Gudako - or else, Vortigern - released another breath of fire...that Mash also blocked with her Shield. This pissed the dragon off...

That shield...it always...always...always got IN MY WAY!!!!

Suddenly, she ran towards Mash, dragon claws bared, ready to attack. She roared again...

"Like hell I'll let you do that!!" Seijiro yells as he used his magic to create a pentacle underneath Gudako. It glowed red as she vanished. "Let's go! I've transported her to a nearby forest so that we need not to hold back. Once we engage, do the same thing you did with her last time, Rin-san, Artoria-san! Mordred-san, go ahead with Artoria-san. You two are the best ones to knock her off guard...!" he continued as everyone ran out to chase after the teleported dragon Master.

"Understood!" the two blondes said as they ran faster than the rest.

***

Eat...

Stop!

Devour...