Chapter Fourteen: Light's Shadow

Opening Song: Tsunagu Kizuna · Tsutsumu Kodoku by StylipS (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya second ending song)

In celebration of my senior year graduation! -3-

Dedicated to: RiderOfBlack because I love the story Apocrypha Family! :)

"What the hell is that light?!" Mordred exclaims as they near the crater by which Team Grand Order and Kaleidoscope entered from. And when they entered it, Team Kaleidoscope and some from Team Grand Order were already trying to climb the stairs that led to the Black Sun.

"Hey! What happened there?" Jeanne yells to her Alter self which made Jalter tsk "We never should've let her and Mash head there alone!" she said "We have no time for regrets! Beatrice told us of their plan. It was within their expectation that we would sneak past her and try to ambush Julian and Erica. We have to go!" Salter said and everyone nods as they climb the stairs, running.

***

"JEWELED SWORD OF ZELRETCH!!!!" her scream engulfed the Black Sun, the light that kept emitting from her hands now a huge pillar that she could somehow control. After the light finally dissipated, Gudako stood in fighting stance, she was now holding a huge sword, its whole blade made from prisms and jewels - Rin bet that the jewels were the same as the gems she uses for her magecraft.

"No way! H-How...?" Mash exclaims, recognizing the blade as the Craft Essence that Gudako frequently stares at. Julian seemed unfazed as he turns his back from her, using a false Class Card as a foothold to stand beside the child that he held in midair.

"

Let. Her. Go!!!" Gudako says as she runs towards Julian "SENPAI DON'T DO IT!!!" Mash called just as Team Kaleidoscope, Apocrypha and the rest of Grand Order arrive. Their eyes suddenly seeing what Gudako was doing and who she was fighting. Miyu's eyes widened as Gudako slashed towards Julian.

"Is that the blade that the Father of Jewels handcrafted himself...?" all Rins exclaimed "It even has his name..." Luvia says as well. Those from the Clock Tower were surprised of the Great Father's name being uttered by this Master

Those who just arrived focused on what was happening; only to see Team Stay Night busy fighting Erica, at least, they guessed it was her because of the similar features, only difference is that this one is now a grown woman.

Back to Gudako she jumped to slash at Julian with her Jeweled Sword but Julian just easily dodged it. "Your efforts are futile..." the male said and Gudako smirked "I'm not too sure about that, Julian..." Gudako said as she suddenly, as if supported by a magecraft of some sort, jumped away from Julian who had been backing away from the child intended to be an incomplete Black Grail. Gudako then grabbed the child's arm, mumbling an incoherent speedy incantation. The portal that was spewing out blood and was wrapped around the child stopped flowing, causing the restraints that held her up there to vanish. Grabbing the child's arm again, she jumped back and slid nearer to Mash who was standing next to Team Kaleidoscope.

"Take care of her, Mash.... Let's go, Miyu, Illya, Chloe, Rin-san, Luvia-san. We're putting this guy in his rightful place!" Gudako yells as she lifts the Jeweled Sword again.

"Senpai!!! Don't push yourself anymore!!" Mash yells as they all spot the red veins and disturbed magic circuits emerging from Gudako's hand that was holding the Jeweled sword. "I told her not to use Projection anymore!!" Ishtar complains

"That isn't Projection..." Mash starts "the ability that Senpai never spoke to anyone...it's practically her Trump Card. Although by using it, she ends up..." Mash trails off as they comprehended what she was about to say