Chapter Nine: Important Truth

Opening Song: oath sign by LiSA (Fate/Zero Opening song)

I was supposed to publish this next week but...I want you all to get a glimpse of what would happen in the chapters to come. Feel free to tell me what ya think, 'kay?

"Are you sure this is safe?" Jeanne, the Ruler, asked as they each all got on their own wyvern, all of which was summoned by her Alter.

"Wha, if you don't trust me, you can always get down here and let's get this thing settled!" Jeanne Alter exclaims and the Ruler shook her head "I didn't mean it that way..." she said while Alter rode on a red wyvern. Right now, they were preparing to infiltrate the Hanging Gardens of Babylon by means of the wyverns that Jeanne Alter summoned.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Gudako said as she fixed her collar. They nod, giving her a thumbs-up "Yosh. Let's go, everyone!" she exclaims as the dragons roared and flapped their wings, then, slowly, they flew up towards the floating castle.

***

Entering the small door that led to the basement, they flew in, quietly flying through the halls of the basement. They bet that the enemies would we waiting for them in both here and the throne room so, they chose the sneakier way inside. Gudako was sweating as Mash, Parvati, Ishtar and EMIYA flew by her.

"Are you sure you aren't going to tell them anything? The call from Assassin of Red almost gave you away earlier." Ishtar tells her which made Gudako sigh "Wouldn't you be hurt? Onii-chan and I are..." she paused, unable to continue as she looked to Parvati, avoiding Ishtar's gaze.

The goddess smiles "Come on, if I did not accept you, I would've rebelled against you the first time you summoned me, Master. And besides, we all love you," she said "I know Rin Tohsaka will accept you, as well, Master." she smiles eagerly which made Gudako smile as well.

***

"Aren't they being a little too secretive?" Ruler asked and her Alter sighs "I can't answer that. My Master forbids me to do so." she replies while she looked to Saber Alter, Lily, Okita Souji, Fran, Euryale, Tamamo Cat, Jekyll, Ushiwakamaru and Rama.

"What do you-GAH! Watch out!" Mordred yells as she controls the wyvern to incinerate an upcoming arrow. "Hey, someone's spotted us!" she states as another arrow zipped past them. She did her best evading it and even went as far as to use Clarent to break an arrow apart.

An arrow headed straight for Gudako. She effortlessly caught it and eyed it. Her eyes widened "These are..." she mumbles as Medusa flew beside her and took a good long look at the arrow "That's the arrow that the worshipper of the goddess Artemis and her twin brother, Apollo, uses...." she said and Gudako nods

"Okay, we know you're here, Archer of Red! Come on out, Atalante! It's me, Gudako!" she exclaims which then stopped a group of arrows from turning them into pin cushion. Suddenly, there was a flash of green and silver that zipped from the roof of the dungeon-like hall and landed on an elevated pillar.

"Gudako?"

"What, you didn't know it was us who came here to stop your plans in taking down the heirs of the Yggdmillenia?" Gudako says as they stopped moving and settled their wyverns a bit away from Archer of Red.

"Ane-san? Do you know them?" a green haired male with armor asks her "Oh, yes. They're the ones who I met in...a distant memory, Rider." Atalante says and Medusa and Euryale eyed the two of them, the four of them are all Greek Heroes spoke of in legends.