Chapter Five: First Pillar: The Matou

Opening Song: starlog by ChouCho (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Opening song)

Dedicated to: Knightslayer428
Part 2 of my three chapters this week release!!

The next morning came and everyone was gathered at the dining room eating food (soba, salmon covered in foil and gratin with bamboo shoots) that was prepared by Shirou and EMIYA.

Gudako sighs as she turns on her watch, it then projected a man in pixelated resolution.

"Dr. Roman!" Mash exclaims. Dr. Roman looks around and sighs "So it has escalated to a higher level than we calculated..." he sighs as Gudako nods "Yeah but we can't do anything about it. The five pillars must be found at all costs, Doctor. And we should set everything straight. Just as it should be." she says

"So, you've mentioned the pillars. Da Vinci and I did some digging back here. And we found one of the Pillars," the Doctor says and everyone listened intently to what he had to say "The first pillar is supposed to be governed by the magus from the Matou household, even not related to them as long as they stay in the Matou. The first pillar is found..." he continues.

"Found where?" Gudako asked and the doctor sighs "It can be found in the era of the Fifth Holy Grail War. It is guarded by those who tampered with it; Caster, Assassin and Archer of the Fourth War and also, their Masters." Dr. Roman narrates and Gudako tsked in annoyance.

"Why'd it have to be now..." she cursed. Rin, from Team Stay Night, was shocked, especially by two things. One, there was an Archer that lived even after the Fourth War had ended ten years ago, and two, the Matou could only mean...

"Matou...Shinji." she, Shirou and Gudako said in unison "That means...Tohsaka- no, Matou Sakura is in danger..." Gudako finishes for them "Is that all you have to report, Doc?" she asked and the latter nods "I'll contact you again if I get any new information. You best be careful." he said as the call ends.

Gudako sighed as she massaged her temple and looked to Team Stay Night "Looks like we're heading back to your own era first, Rin-san..." she says and everyone looked at her but nods anyway. "Mash, the summoning circle's been prepared last night, right?" she asks and Mash nods "Yes. And the others can join you if you please." the Demi-Servant answers and Gudako nods.

"Alright then, let's go!"

***

They near the hole from which Rin, Illyasviel, Shirou, Arturia, Heracles and Archer came from. They were all there, each Team (and also, Gudako, Mash, Euryale, Tamamo Cat, Jekyll, Ushiwakamaru, Rama and Ishtar as they are collectively called as Team Grand Order). Suddenly Gudako sighs "Sorry...I kinda lost my composure there..." she apologized to everyone and they nodded "It's okay. We know the feeling of needing to bear the fate of the world..." Illya said and Gudako smiles.

"Alright then. Once we're in, expect things have changed since the era had started to merge with the other four. So, there could be enemies everywhere..." she warns and they nod again and head in....

When they arrived at the cemetery where they first came in, they noticed that the sky's red color intensified with a more black accents. Like...the sun would never shine again. And when they start to walk out of the cemetery, what greeted them was a group of...

"SHIT! LANCER HOMUNCULUS!" Gudako says as they split up, each Servant tries to protect their Master. It seemed endless. Like, the more they defeat, the more their numbers increases... "We need more fire power..." Rin ST (Stay Night) says as she launches gems along with the other Rins.