Chapter Twelve: Third Pillar: The Ainsworths

Opening song: Asterism by ChouCho (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei! Opening Song)

Gudako yawned while sitting next to Mordred, her ahoge still limped as Shirou, EMIYA and Tamamo Cat served food for them.

"Here, Gudako. I made you your favorite. Dr. Roman had told me what you like best and he told me this was it." Shirou said as he gave his daughter some ramen. The aroma of the noodle soup awoke the sleepy soul of Chaldea's Master.

Smelling the food, Gudako's ahoge perked up and her eyes suddenly widened "ITADAKIMASU!" she yells as she grabbed her chopsticks and started eating. Shirou smiles at his daughter's antics. Spotting everyone, he served each of them.

All of their eyes sparkled at the food prepared before them "Ohayo..." a small voice said as a figure slurred sleepily and sat in between Gudako and Artoria. It turned out to be Mash "Ohayo, Mash! Did ya sleep well?" Gudako asks as Mash didn't respond and suddenly dropped her head on her shoulder, her face burying in the new white uniform that Gudako wore.

...

...

...

"GAHHHH KAWAII!!" NANDA KONO KAWAII IKEMONO WA!!!" Gudako drawls (GAHHHH CUTE!! WHAT IS THIS CUTE CREATURE!!!) as the smell of Mash filling her nostrils, overpowering the one coming from the ramen itself. Artoria and Mordred and basically all of them laughed

Suddenly, the smell of food reached Mash's nose and she slowly opened her eyes, only to see that she was leaning onto the shoulder of her Master. She shot up and looked towards her food "Sorry for sleeping on you, Senpai..." Gudako flinched at those words "O-Oh, no, it's alright, Mash." she said which made the Shielder smile a little.

Getting back to their food, Mash speaks up again "While you were asleep last night, Senpai, Dr. Roman had told us which era arose the new Pillar. It's the realm of snow..." she said while looking over Team Kaleidoscope, more specifically at Miyu

"Oh right," Luvia brought her fist down softly on her other palm "We left three people to guard that place in case the Ainsworths came back. They might be waiting for us to return there..." she continues as Illya, Miyu, Bazett, Rin K and Chloe nods, confirming the Edelfelt's words

"Alright, prepare for more brain aches! With new missions come new Servants!" Gudako fist pumped as they continued eating, kind of dreading the shocks sure to come with the new Servants that Gudako was sure to summon in the next mission.

***

"Whup!" Gudako jumped into the Land of Snow, the world of Miyu Emiya. They all gazed at the surroundings. "Whoa...the snow sure IS thick as we left it..." Illya said while others from Team Kaleidoscope agrees.

"Eh? Gudako-chan?"

Gudako suddenly flinched at the sound of the voice. Though in a good way. She smiles as she looks towards the array of trees as two figures make its way near them. Her eyes sprakled as she recognized who it was "Sei!" Gudako yells as she waves as Mash recognized who it was.

"Ryueiyu Seijiro. He is the 49th Master potential that, after we met the Knights of Camelot, aided us since. Though he was chosen earlier by Chaldea, he didn't actually become a Master. He was also a victim of the accident that happened in Chaldea when I first met Senpai..." Mash explains as Seijiro inches near them.

Seeing their companions, Seijiro laughed and scratched his head "I kind of have mixed feelings over here, Gudako-chan..." he says "Nevermind that! Why are you here?" Gudako asks and Seijiro smiles "I was sent by Dr. Roman to aid you here since...the enemy is actually getting closer to making itself known." he said simply as his companion, as they assumes is a Servant, looks at Gudako.