Chapter Sixteen: The Fourth Pillar: The Harways

Opening Song: ideal white by Ayano Mashiro (Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Opening Song)

Onii-chan! Why would you do this!?

...what did they called us back home? Do you remember, Gudako?

...an...

An anomaly. They're right. Our existence is an irregularity in itself. We have power far greater than we could ever cultivate without aid. But they chose to judge us just because of who we are....

Why would you think about what they called us?! We can make our own identity, Onii-chan! You don't have to succumb to th-?!

Enough talk. As your mother had said, knights fight by swords and not by words. Well, then, let us go!

Gudako's eyes shot open, remembering her dream. She didn't like it. Not one bit. It's true that she had been looking for her Onii-chan but...

She sighed and sat up then looked around. She realized she was inside her lab or workshop that Da Vinci set up for her back in their base. The Master then spotted Ishtar and Ereshkigal looking on her. She sighed and started working on something.

After a while, "Here we go..." Gudako states as she picked up some jewels that Ishtar had given her. Having said that, Ishtar and Ereshkigal stood behind her, observing what she was doing. They could not identify what it was the Master of Chaldea was doing.

"...hmm...ah! DONE!!" Gudako yells as she picks up whatever she made using the jewels. "What...is that?" Ishtar asked and Gudako sighed "A Countermeasure. I can't use Projection nor Partial Summon without damaging my body. Therefore, I made my own weapon using thaumaturgy jewels that you gave me," Gudako paused as she lifted her hand-made thaumaturgical sword

"I call it Riseki. Two words; Ri, came from Ritou meaning sharp sword and Seki, came from the word houseki which means jewel. With this, I can face that Lord..." she softly said while she brandishes it, then grabs a scabbard made from some materials she uses for Servant enhancement or Ascension. She then, kept the sword into its scabbard. Gudako glanced at the clock; it was 4:00 am.

Usually, during this time, I'd be sparring with Dad, Onii-chan, Rin-san or Mom. When I moved to Chaldea, I usually spar with Ishtar, Ereshkigal, Mash, Saber Lily and sometimes, MHX.... Things HAVE changed, haven't they, Mom?

"Well then..." she stretched while her two Servants sighed "Alright. Go take a shower. We'll be headed to battle soon. I'll prepare breakfast..." Ishtar presents but she spots Ereshkigal racing outside, trying to outrun her to the kitchen "Hey, no fair, Eresh!!!" Ishtar yelled after her and ran out of the room herself.

Gudako giggled and went to bathe herself. After that, she went and wore a red sweater that has the logo of Chaldea on it. Underneath that, she wore simple black spaghetti strap top and for her lower clothes, she wore the normal black slacks that she always wore and the usual white boots from her original uniform. She puts Riseki in her sweater pocket, touching it to secure it inside

She observed herself and smiled but her face turned serious again as she looked back to the previous night. She thought she should tell everyone what her hunch is about who the Lord was...but she decides against it, thinking that she had her hunch wrong...

And I hopes it IS wrong... Gudako thought as she thinks about her dream earlier...

***

They stepped into the virtual world; Team Extra Last Encore led them towards the steps leading to the Moon Cell. Gudako gulped as she noticed how big this era's Grail was. It was then that the scenery began to change. Their surroundings became a big flower garden filled with roses. The place was beautiful as it bathed in some sort of sunlight coming from somewhere.