Chapter Eleven: Interlude ft. Arthurian Knights & EMIYA family

Opening Song: Kimi to no Ashita by Tainaka Sachi (Fate Stay Night third Ending Song)

Dedicated to: HayataYuki and asunakaito7
Imma just gonna leave this here...

"Yes, Doctor Roman, I want you to research the Lord that Assassin of Red and Father Shirou are talking about. Thanks..." Mash says as they all arrived in the meeting room.

"Haaaaaaahhhh...tsukareta...." Gudako complained, saying she was tired, as they all sat in the meeting room. "Alright. This time, I owe everyone an explanation, right...?" Gudako asked as Mash sits beside her.

Everyone nods and Chaldea's Master sighed in agony "Can we do it over dinner? I'm pretty hungry." Gudako says as Mash gives her barley tea that Ishtar had made beforehand.

EMIYA, Tamamo Cat and Shirou then offered to cook their dinner in which Gudako's eyes only sparkled while nodding wholeheartedly

***

EMIYA then served the food they prepared; fried rice with chicken breasts and some vegetables added in "Ooh. Isn't this your specialty, Ishtar?" Gudako looked towards her other Archer Servant who smiles then nods

Gudako's eyes sparkled again when she saw the karaage that was served. "Ooh...forget anyone except..." Gudako cuts off as she starts to eat two pieces of chicken with fried rice added in as well. Her eyes sparkled again in delight.

"Delicious as always. Thanks, EMIYA!" Gudako exclaims happily while the others started eating as well.

After some time, "So, I guess as I said, I need to explain some things. Let's start with Ereshkigal," Gudako points to the blonde Lancer who was sitting beside Ishtar and drinking plenty of tea. Ereshkigal looks up and sighs "Lancer Class Servant, Ereshkigal. Nice to meet you..." she says with an innocent smile and a small blush which made Gudako smile as well "She's the Mesopotamian goddess of the Underworld and, like Ishtar, she's also a Pseudo-Servant that is possessing Rin Tohsaka's body. It is because when Ishtar was summoned, Ereshkigal was also summoned. There were moments when Ereshkigal takes over but all in all, she's like another side of Ishtar, you can call them sisters too...." she explains while all Rins had wide open eyes again.

"Wait, so how many of us here became actual Servants?" Rin ST asks and Gudako then counted in her mind "Hmm. There's Rin, Shirou, Sakura, Ki-OOF!!" Gudako was suddenly tackled down on the floor when a woman clad in white pushed her down, coddling her

"Iris-wha-!?" as Gudako was about to address the woman currently coddling her, she stopped when another Servant came out from the room where the Summoning Circle was. Gudako sighs, softly standing up, but not successfully pushing the woman off of her "Okay, okay. I'll introduce you to them as well..." Gudako gave up as she looked uneasily at everyone "Guys, I want you all to meet Irisviel, the Holy Grail and EMIYA Assassin, another Guardian from the Counter Force...." she said as Irisviel hugged her tight - her face turning pale

"Why do you look so disgusted to see us?" Irisviel probbed while nuzzling her cheek and Gudako shook her head "I'm not." she denied with a small blush while puffing her cheeks as EMIYA Assassin looked towards the two Illyas, Miyu, Chloe and Shirou.

"Oyaji!?"

"Papa!?" both Illyas exclaimed as the man next to Irisviel smiled at them. EMIYA Assasin just gave a small smile "It is nice to see you both, Shirou, Illya..." he tries to keeps his voice devoid of emotion but he fails, he just remembered of his family in some other circumstances...