||2||

I've been talking to your answerphone
Something tell me you don't want to know,
When I call you, you don't answer phone,
You don't love me, you should let me know,

||Ella Eyre||√

Clarissa POV

I quickly head inside my room, I grab a pair of black jeans jumping around the room I finally wear it, I find a pair of my peach colored t shirt, Cole loves, along with my peach sandals also.

I brush my brown hair and as usual it falls flat on my face as straight as a ruler. I sigh and grab my keys, leaving my phone at home.

Now that I think about it, I just got a new number and a phone and I wanted to give the number to Cole now if he gets this number and some force pushes him, he'll totally catch me I grab the new iPhone and sigh, I switch it of and keep it under my bed another wasted property I dust my hands

You see the reason why I change my phone is ridiculous but its a pretty good reason, I get calls from reporters once in a while asking about my mom sometimes me, this people cook up anything, one time I got a call from a reporter that was about a year ago and it was bad, I don't know how but I think my phone was hacked and a picture of one of my close friend pregnancy test was on my phone and tada I was pregnant to the world and gossip blogs.

It was a messy battle, my mom went crazy and my dad he was silent but what can I say the silent people are the dangerous ones, next thing I know the reporter is paying me money for the inconvenience, it was surreal but since then each time I get a call from a reporter I get a new phone and number, the old one I stash it somewhere just because I can, Its something am paranoid about.

Am ready where are we going to? I step out into my modern styled living room.

Were going to have dinner and celebrate me actually liking a woman he sends me a dashing smile

You don't even know what she looks like I snort.

He shrugs his shoulder, trust me on this I'll know when I see her

I snort ready to laugh in his face like dammit man you are staring at her. instead I shrug my shoulders grabbing my black coat I wear it and lock the door behind us.

So where are we going to eat? I turn to him my head staring up at his tall frame, I might be a little bit too short.

You know that new Indian place near my apartment block he sends me a smile

No I don't know what you're talking about I look up at him cause trust me am short like petite, whichever way you want to call it I'm almost at his shoulder but not really am just there and its pretty annoying sometimes cause I have to look up at him each time.

Of course you do clar, you just always forget things easily he drags me to the elevator and my eyes meet with a certain cat eyes when I see the old lady who lives across me carrying the cat into her house.

I want to snarl at the cat for being so comfortable in the woman's hold but Cole catches me by the waist first.

Alright alright, leave the cat alone clar, accept it hates you, all animals hate you.

Yea way to make your best friend feel good about herself I grumble pouting slightly.

That's me, he smiles charmingly, making you a better person one step at a time he throws his hand over my shoulders and we stand in silence with Cole whistling a tune.