||24||

If you're lonely don't think you're on you're own

||The Chainsmokers||•√

Clarissa POV

When I wake up of course its with a big smile, i immediately take care of my headache with the pills i kept at my bedside.

Cole and I celebrate our birthday together today, I know lots of celebrations but I love it and I know the best thing we are going to do today.

I quickly take a bath wearing my dark blue sweater and white leather flare skirt I wear my white sneakers and walk out the door with a skip in my step, I climb in my car and drive to Cole's apartment.

My phone rings in my purse and I see its Neil, shit I completely forgot about him which is bad right?

I don't pick up the call and head up to Cole's apartment, I swing the door open and i see Cole face planted in the couch shirtless in his boxers.

Hey coco!!

Hey clar he groans

What?

Am so tired!! He groans

I laugh come on we have places to be.

Urghh I want to sleep.

I roll my eyes heading to the kitchen ready to wake him up with water but I see he's behind me already.

He looks like he has already taken a shower, go wear clothes were going out for breakfast and no phones I say placing mime on the kitchen counter.

He nods, I know he stares down at me and I avoid his stare.

I walk past him and he follows behind I watch him walk to the bedroom, soon enough he comes out in a dark brown t Shirt a leather jacket and black jeans. He wears his shoes and I drag him behind me to my car.

We spend the day together and truly its been too long we had peace and we spent out time together.

We finally head to the beach when it gets dark after dinner.

I remove my shoes Cole following sinking my feet's in the cool sand, the cool air cause goose bumps to appear on my legs.

Soooooo? Cole says

I laugh so what?

I brought another letter I want to read this one with you.

I stare up at him then the carefully folded paper in his hand with his mother initials at the bottom, before he's mother died she left him a series of letters for each birthdays and every special day, he's supposed to read the birthday letters on our double celebrations.

I read some with him and some he wanted to read them alone, i nod, are you sure?

He nods I want you to read it

I nod grabbing the paper with care I open the letter and begin.

My dear CoCo, my Cole bear
Today is your 24th birthday and I trust you to make it special or you'll be practically too lazy to do anything after your partying last night, don't ask me how I know I just know like the McCarthy's always say you're my eggs and your fathers sperm.