||25||

All this pain is gonna be invisible

||Hunter Hayes||•√

Clarissa POV

The next weeks are frustrating for 3 weeks I don't see Cole eye to eye, we don't talk just greetings I don't even know how it happens but it does alright.

When we make plans to go out together, either Laurel or Neil ends it.

Yup Neil my boyfriend, yea that guy.

I make plans with Cole but no laurel this, Laurel that.

Am also guilty too, trust me Cole and I make plans and Neil wants to do something also so I kinda ditch Cole for him but not because I want to but because I see Laurel smug face and narrowed eyes everyday like she's reminding me she has my secret in her hands.

I could just destroy the phone and end everything but destroying that phone would just remind me about the fact that I lost my best friend over one stupid drunken one night stand.

I'm walking home when I feel a hand clamp down on my mouth and pulls me to a dark alley I scream this is not how am supposed to die I scream internally.

When the dark tall figure finally release me I kick him in his shin and I hear Cole shout.

Wait Cole? What are you doing I hug my jacket closer to my body its really cold cause its December already, Christ Cole that's not how you kidnap a person.

When he has recovered from the pain he looks down at me, I had to do it this way god I don't remember the last time I heard that snarky voice of yours he laughs.

I roll my eyes punching his shoulder lightly, you know you can just walk into my house or my office like you normally do.

Well I would if Laurel is not always keeping me busy or if Neil can just leave you for me

I roll my eyes, what do you want Cole?

Well he rubs his hands together blowing out a breath and I see the fog cause its really that cold.
I was thinking we go to that Indian restaurant then we can spend the weekend at my place.

I pout the best idea I've heard all month Cole, come on let's go, I walked to work and its getting dark.

We could use my car but its in the parking lot and only God knows if Laurel sees us.

You're scared of your girlfriend? I raise a brow.

No, its just things are not so smooth with her anymore.

The mystery aura around her has cleared of and you've realised your Playboy ways are better I laugh.

No he shook his head, she doesn't just feel the same as that night but what do I know maybe am falling in love with her

How does what you just said involve love? I gape at him

You know, I mean, uhm

Cole?

Look I just think maybe as I feel differently its love right?