||12||

I was locked up, they won’t let me out, but you let me out
That shit was fucked up, they won’t let me out, but you let me out
I don’t need to say this, but i gats hear you, Nwa Baby

||Davido||•√

I wake up in a strong hold, Cole is still sleeping, and I carefully get out of his hold.

I smile evilly looking at his cute sleeping form, and I almost laugh at what am about to do, I quickly head to the bathroom grabbing his shaving cream I head back inside his room, of course I set up my camera first, things like this needs to be recorded.

I spread the shaving cream on his open hand, this is a classic and simple prank.

I tickle his forehead, he does nothing, I sigh and do it again, he finally decides to scratch the spot smearing everything on his face, I video him trying to hold in my laughter, his blue eyes open in shock and I burst out laughing, ending the video and running out the door with him behind me.

I hold my phone tightly in my hand, running down the stairs when I step out I curse myself remembering am just in one of Coles shirt and shorts, I shrug my shoulders and continue my run when am tackled to the grass.

I laugh, as Cole tries to snatch the phone from my hand, with the shaving cream still on his face looking ridiculous, I laugh giving up I lay limp on the grass with Cole straddling me, I try to keep my emotions and hormones in check when he leans close to my ear and whispers

Gotcha.

I visibly stiffen, before releasing an awkward laugh.

Cole winks climbing off me and I try to remind myself he's just my best friend

I scramble up from the floor, and roll my eyes, idiot I smack his head.

He laughs, waving my phone in the air as victory.

I grab the phone, give me that.

Where are you going?

Home or my mom will go crazy soon.

He nods smiling cheekily, see you later

I nod and start the short walk to my home, I open the door quietly hoping my mom is sleeping but I don't ever get my way do I?

Clarissa!!!

Mom I smile

Am so glad you both have started the grandchildren making, she winks coming down the stairs in dark blue jeans, the same colored t shirt in some sought of design and a white long sleeved jacket.

I groan, we didn't do anything I walk pass her

She just laughs, come down for breakfast would you?

I nod running into my room, I quickly take a bath, before grabbing my black lose pants and a pink long sleeved shirt, I wear my sandals, blow drying and brushing the tangles from my hair I head back downstairs and I can hear my mom talking rapidly in Italian at my dad.

I catch some words and I cover my ears cause I don't want to hear her talking about tying him to the bed tonight and doing all naughty things a daughter shouldn't hear.